What are you G.A.S.ing for right now?

to bad that it's hard to find good necks in Germany imho-Rockinger sells Baritone necks, but I would like
a baritone tele with a flamed maple top, no pickguard, humbucker in the bridge, single coil (or P90) in the
neck, not 100% sure about the bridge (no trem) and a maple neck with a maple fingerboard-no inlays.
going to get one like that one day... :D

to bad that it's hard to find good necks in Germany imho-Rockinger sells Baritone necks, but I would like
a baritone tele with a flamed maple top, no pickguard, humbucker in the bridge, single coil (or P90) in the
neck, not 100% sure about the bridge (no trem) and a maple neck with a maple fingerboard-no inlays.
going to get one like that one day... :D

Sounds like a nice plan - always nice to find some Telecaster lovin' on a primarily metal forum :)

just for you Jind ;) did a mockup with 2 bodies I created with Warmoths virtual builder.
No baritone scale on the pics, but you'll get the idea, would love to own these two teles:
mockup1.jpg

mockup2.jpg

second one would be cool with a Schaller Hannes bridge, but you can't put it on there with
the Warmoth builder.

Just about to pull the trigger on these guys

2213104_800.jpg

Also thinking about this delay, anyone tried it?
I'm on the lookout for a cheap, good sounding musical delay, any other suggestions?

466222_800.jpg

Major gas for Seymour Duncan SH15 and SH2n for my LP. I used SH2n before and I absolutely love it, but I never tried SH15. It seems like a cool pickup and Lasse's tests sounded awesome. In worst case scenario, BB Pro will go back in heh.