What are you G.A.S.ing for right now?

Saw these at the store yesterday.. EBs with titanium coating

59848_l.jpg

Gonna try them soon, see if they're brighter than Nanowebs.

I've heard that titanium is an absolutely terrible metal as far as tonal quality goes.
Our guitar tech told me that his experiences with bridges and such made out of titanium is the opposite of whats expected: Less sustain and duller tone.
Don't know if its true though, but he usually knows what he talks about.

I've heard that titanium is an absolutely terrible metal as far as tonal quality goes.
Our guitar tech told me that his experiences with bridges and such made out of titanium is the opposite of whats expected: Less sustain and duller tone.
Don't know if its true though, but he usually knows what he talks about.

Good to know. At 10 bucks though, I'm gonna try them once just to see..

Nanowebs sound duller to me in comparison to fresh regular strings, anyway.

Good to know. At 10 bucks though, I'm gonna try them once just to see..

Nanowebs sound duller to me in comparison to fresh regular strings, anyway.

True.
Out of all the coated strings I've tried, i have to say that Cleartone's have been my all time favorite.
But as of now I'll just stick to regular D'addarios and DR(Work in music store, get strings for free! ;D).

I like the EB coateds quite a bit, they're my preferred choice for the last 6 months since I started using them. They are duller than regular strings new though.

septorpro625ebwhite5.jpg

Rondo music always gives me GAS, once I sell my Windsor I'm picking this beast up. Probably getting white pickup covers/rings and white knobs. It's going to be fucking sexy.

wpid-mini-recto-cut-out-460-100-460-70.jpg

Just played one in store, through the matching 2x112 'stack' with a PRS Custom 24. I think it sounds better (in the room) than every recto I've ever played bar the Roadster. Would love to hear some productions / clips where it was used.

septorpro625ebwhite5.jpg

Rondo music always gives me GAS, once I sell my Windsor I'm picking this beast up. Probably getting white pickup covers/rings and white knobs. It's going to be fucking sexy.

Then you dye your hair white and wear a white suit onstage and all the sudden you're in a goddamn new wave 80's band and there's a delorean sitting in your driveway. :lol:

Then you dye your hair white and wear a white suit onstage and all the sudden you're in a goddamn new wave 80's band and there's a delorean sitting in your driveway. :lol:

Hahaha, hellz no! I just think all white + a black neck is fucking SEXY. I'm ordering this bish today.