What are you G.A.S.ing for right now?

DV016_Jpg_Large_1373037988403_A.jpg

Troy Sanders jaguar bass. What can I say? I'm on a mastodon binge right now.

I can't stand Mastodon, but I got to say the basist has some good taste if that's his sig model. Diggin the hell out of that thing.

engl1.jpg

ENGL Savage 60.

Not exactly GAS, but extremely curious. Our new bass player is selling his and I'm gonna try it on wednesday. I've read that it won't do modern metal, however I don't quite believe that.

I'm usually not an ENGL guy, but the ENGL Blackmore from my other band's guitar player really surprised me. Even made it onto the album recordings for rhythm tracks.

Audient id22. I have the Duet 2, and I really dig it. I'd sort of like ADAT though, and something that works with my new iPad Air. My Duet 2 is the older model that doesn't. I could replace the Duet 2 with the id22 and then get a One or something. Though they're apparently working on iPad drivers for the id22. Or maybe I should just get the Jam 96k and forget about it?

Man, I don't know. I just want to make music and not think about this stuff.

A pair of Cascade Fathead II's

I got to borrow a pair recently to use as room mics and they sounded gorgeous. I also love the blumlein technique so maybe I'll jut go the cheap route and get the $70 mxl ribbon mics.

I'm not really sure if this counts but I'm designing my own 4-channel pre. I'm extremely excited about it. Almost have the PCB laid out.

Gasing for a ton of shit, my top priority is a new PC (need a new beast, my current one is shameful to look at).

But right now i need this
Axiom49MKII-fnt_91_sl_93_.jpg

or some other master keyboard.. maybe a mpk249 or taktile 49... i don't know...

Evertune. I've been absolutely fucked trying to get one - first preorder for the Ola sig ended up getting pushed way further back than I was okay with waiting, so I bought a KM-7 and am having an Evertune installed. Guy is now a full month over when he said he'd be done by so we'll see.

updated list..

spl transient designer 4
smart c2
sub for my ns10s
6 more hairball copper preamps
Audient asp880
km184 pair
central station

Seriously in need of a new pc. I got my current one in 2007 and it's in a critical state :/

Otherwise random shit like:
Maxon od820
5150 case
Classical guitar
Shure sm7b
Preamp for vocals
also thinking about a 8 string guitar... mmmmmmhhhh

Also nothing to do with music but got my eyes on a Canon 70d and a (big angle?) lens

Fabfilter Pro-Q2
Miditech 2-61 Black Edition
MSI GS70 2PE-293NE 17.3" laptop

(Nikon D3300 + stand)
(Adobe After Effects)