What are you G.A.S.ing for right now?

These...

guitarra-bajo-amplificadores-previo-guitarra-electr-engl-e530.jpg

240169.jpg

GASing HARD for an older Mac Pro right now... Returned the iMac because I can't afford it, but it looks like it's not that uncommon for a 2.66ghz quad core Mac Pro with 4gb of RAM to pop up on eBay for <$1200, so I will be watching like a hawk for a few months. I missed two (2!!!!!) deals a few days ago because the seller didn't confirm shipping to Canada fast enough before someone else snagged them at the BIN :(

I am gassing for a nice 2x12 cab and an M-audio octane. Thats about it right now.......other than the usual gas for MOAR CHARVELSSSS!

I'm GASing for one of the new VOX Hand-Wired series AC30HWH and matching V212HWX. They just announced the new AC15 and AC30 Hand-Wired series and they look so damned sexy it's making me feel funny down below :oops: And just to add to the sheer sexiness of it all they are releasing a head and matching cabinet AC30 too. The head is $1200 retail and the matching 2x12 cabinet with Celestion Alnico Blue speakers is another $1100 retail - time to start saving my pennies or convincing my wife to sell a kidney. :rolleyes::p

Just look at these beauties:

vox_newhandwired_group.jpg

lg_AC30HWH_V212HWX_Front.jpg

lg_HW_Inside.jpg

lg_HW_Tube.jpg

So sexy!!!!

1.Orange 4x12 (v30) because everybody has the mesa :)
2.Audient ASP 008 with adat (because my mico sounds fucking awsome!!!!
Punchy but clean, never heard a preamp that sounded like that so having 10 of them is a good choice IMO)
3.Mac pro/iMac i7
4.Api a2d or api 3124+ (not in the near future)

I'm GASing for one of the new VOX Hand-Wired series AC30HWH and matching V212HWX. They just announced the new AC15 and AC30 Hand-Wired series and they look so damned sexy it's making me feel funny down below :oops: And just to add to the sheer sexiness of it all they are releasing a head and matching cabinet AC30 too. The head is $1200 retail and the matching 2x12 cabinet with Celestion Alnico Blue speakers is another $1100 retail - time to start saving my pennies or convincing my wife to sell a kidney. :rolleyes::p

Just look at these beauties:

vox_newhandwired_group.jpg

lg_AC30HWH_V212HWX_Front.jpg

lg_HW_Inside.jpg

lg_HW_Tube.jpg

So sexy!!!!

Sorry to jump on evrybody elses G.A.S wagon but f@ck me , that is one sexy ass peice of kit !

you have fine taste sir .

Just to follow-up on my latest GAS - ProGuitarShop demo videos !!!!!!

I'm so on the verge of breaking into the piggy bank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn Fender and their subsidiary Squier - they are really trying to get my hard earned VOX hand-wired money from me. I was just down at the local Guitar Center and they have two GC limited edition Telecaster models in the store. One is a Fender Telecaster Standard in a Silverburst finish with reverse control panel, the second is a Squire Candy Apple Red model with a factory installed Bigsby Tremolo unit. I so love Silverburst guitars and the catch with that one is supposedly they are only "one per store". The Squier with the Bigsby would be a cool addition to the collection too.

Pictures from TDPRI thread on them.

56441d1282154054t-factory-silverburst-mim-tele-squier-bigsby-guitar-center-silverburst-full-jpg

IMG_0185.jpg