What are you into these days?

These last 2 days I've continuosly played the new Room with a View and En Declin.
But definitely my fave album from the last week-end is new of AmorphiS,
ECLIPSE - it's wonderful! And long life Finland and all its beautiful acts!
The previous 'Faraway from the sun' was half a delusion for me, both musically and for the vocals, as well as from artwork point of view too. I really hoped they made a good record this time and they did!
And the new vocalist is GREAT!

Wildhoney said:
But definitely my fave album from the last week-end is new of AmorphiS,
ECLIPSE - it's wonderful! And long life Finland and all its beautiful acts!
The previous 'Faraway from the sun' was half a delusion for me, both musically and for the vocals, as well as from artwork point of view too. I really hoped they made a good record this time and they did!
And the new vocalist is GREAT!

I've never been into Amorphis so much, but this cd is really starting to kick my ass. It's great! :headbang:

Glad that you liked it!
You'd better listen to old stuff such as 'Tales from the 1.000 lakes' or 'Elegy', even 'Tuonela'.
Have just downloaded a new song from The GatherinG's forthcoming album 'Home', entitled 'Shortest Day' or something like that... and I LOVE IT! ... though the guys from the Italian forum didn't like it so much.
I've read that even AnathemA have a new song and I hope to hear it soon... when could we listen something new from Novembre?!?

I'm feeling blue at present so I'm turning on "Classica" (Novembre) and "Tears of Mortal Solitude" (Forest Stream)

Novembre - Novembrine Waltz
In Flames - Come Clarity
Katatonia - The great cold distance
Agalloch - The Mantle, Pale Folklore
Opeth - Morningrise
October Tide
Klimt 1918 - Undressed Momento
Dimmu Borgir - Enthrone darkness Triumphant
Porcupine Tree - Deadwing

NovembrineWaltz said:
Novembre - Novembrine Waltz
In Flames - Come Clarity
Katatonia - The great cold distance
Agalloch - The Mantle, Pale Folklore
Opeth - Morningrise
October Tide
Klimt 1918 - Undressed Momento
Dimmu Borgir - Enthrone darkness Triumphant
Porcupine Tree - Deadwing

Only nice exquisite music... Agalloch.... ahhh...:Smug: I´m in crush...