What are you into these days?

Pierrot said:
for some reason i started listening to Radiohead

I bought one of their records, 'OK Computer'. I don't know why, but I had just heard talkin' so much about them, then Novembre played a cover of this band and I found such record at mid price, so I decided to buy a copy.
It's great stuff anyway.

I'm playing Moonspell's 'Sin/Pecado' right now, I love this record.
Yesterday nite I didn't go out and played 'Materia' for about 3 hours :worship:

Wildhoney said:
I bought one of their records, 'OK Computer'. I don't know why, but I had just heard talkin' so much about them, then Novembre played a cover of this band and I found such record at mid price, so I decided to buy a copy.

Cool! Which song, do you know?

I saw Radiohead live the other week for the 11th time :D.

They were amazing as usual, truly the best live band I have ever seen.

Radiohead were the first band I ever got into when I was about 11 because my brother introduced me to them, and I have been obsessed ever since...although Novembre beat them to my number one favourite band of course :).

street spirit (fade out) is correct!

I've been listening to

forgotten tomb - songs to leave
katatonia - dance of december souls
NOVEMBRE - MATERIA times a billion

Cool! "Street Spirit" is such a beautiful song, listening to Carmelo singing it must be really... ethereal.

Yeah, Mew's "Frengers" is one of the best, if not the best, pop/rock album I've heard so far, every song is full of layers, they're emotional and catchy, and they change a lot (like those in "The Sham Mirrors, which is just perfect too!)

I think I'm just obsessed with 65dasyofstatic these days, still don't really know how did it exactly happen, it started out of sickly curiousity as usual, but after I've seen them playing live something definetely clicked in my head. These guys are unstoppable and live they literaly blow you away (for fans of experimental music, drum'n'glitch + heavy riffs, but actually there's no one out there who you can compare to 65dos, they are quite unique)

10 000 Days is spinning in my player very often as well, I was missing Maynard's voice.. and I'm again into Red Sparowes, amazing soundscapes! (you simply have to check them out if you still haven't yet)

Wayfarer said:
Cool! "Street Spirit" is such a beautiful song, listening to Carmelo singing it must be really... ethereal.

Yeah, Mew's "Frengers" is one of the best, if not the best, pop/rock album I've heard so far, every song is full of layers, they're emotional and catchy, and they change a lot (like those in "The Sham Mirrors, which is just perfect too!)

I heard mew a few months ago, my friend put the album on in an art class,,,, normally I hated everything he put on but I was all "....this is cool"

I dont remember what it was like but remember liking it. I'd like to hear it again.

I've been listening to recently:

Arch Enemy :Doomsday Machine (pretty aaaaverage)
Necrophagist: Onset of Putrefecation
The Black Dahlia Murder
Tool
Fejd
Moonsorrow
BlackField
Green Carnation
Testament
Otyg Demo's
Katatonia

Got alot of random stuff really.

That Gojira CD rocks !!!
Specially when the songs are a bit doomy, like From Mars...

Me lately:
Nv - Materia
Daylight Dies - Dismantling devotion
Asgaroth - Red Shift...
Saturnus - Veronika decides to die
Summoning - Oath Bound