What are you listening to lately?

Devy_Metal said:
hey guys, i am new here. instead of making a new topic, i figured id ask in here....what's the best aa album to start with?

Yeah, start with Vs. The World...then you will automatically buy the rest :headbang:

Hello every body
I've been registering lately in this forum and I have noticed this subjec, so I'll tell u about the music I've been listening to lately:
-Mercenary :Bolt thrower
-Psypheria
-Carcass
-Dying featus
-Nile
-Amon Amarth of course (but I only have 3 albums: Fate of norns,once sent from the golden hall...)
-Cannibal Corpse
-Hypocrasy
Death Metal is my life, I just can't figure out living without it :ill:
And even if no body understands me in my home town I'll alays keep fucking loving Death Metal

cadavria said:
Hello every body
I've been registering lately in this forum and I have noticed this subjec, so I'll tell u about the music I've been listening to lately:
-Mercenary :Bolt thrower
-Psypheria
-Carcass
-Dying featus
-Nile
-Amon Amarth of course (but I only have 3 albums: Fate of norns,once sent from the golden hall...)
-Cannibal Corpse
-Hypocrasy
Death Metal is my life, I just can't figure out living without it :ill:
And even if no body understands me in my home town I'll alays keep fucking loving Death Metal

:kickass: :headbang:

thank u the unforgiven for supporting me
By the wayI have forgotten tomention that I've been listening to Six Feet Under too
And does any body know Psypheria becauseI think that I'm the only one to know them,Am i?

Well i am very keen on
1)blind guardian
2)burzum
3)bathory
4)amon amarth
5)grave digger
6)opeth
i really like north music i don't like american metal or punk!
EMO SUCKS!