What are you listening to these days???

Been listening to a hell of a lot of Death, Exodus, and Overkill lately with some hints of slayer and testament

-you can take me out of my hell, you can't take the hell on out of me- Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth (Overkill)

I've been trying to expand a bit.I bought my first Cannibal Corpse disk-Gallery of Suicide;and Obituary-Anthology.Up until now all my metal's been Testement,slayer,or Danzig.I think I'm trying to find "another" Testament or something,ya'know?But I keep getting disapointed.Anyone know a band on the same level as Testament,musically?

Originally posted by BubbaBong
I've been trying to expand a bit.I bought my first Cannibal Corpse disk-Gallery of Suicide;and Obituary-Anthology.Up until now all my metal's been Testement,slayer,or Danzig.I think I'm trying to find "another" Testament or something,ya'know?But I keep getting disapointed.Anyone know a band on the same level as Testament,musically?

Try Forbidden "Twisted Into Form" and Nevermore "Dreaming Neon Black" and "Politics of Ecstasy"

You won't be disappointed.

Annihilator has a new CD that just came out and it rips. I've also been getting into The Haunted, In Flames, Soilwork, and of course Testament.

SUPERJOINT RITUAL-DEMOS

Is superjoint ritual any good? I know that Phil's wife is the singer, but I haven't heard the music from them. I believe the CD is coming out in the next few months.

Is superjoint ritual any good? I know that Phil's wife is the singer, but I haven't heard the music from them. I believe the CD is coming out in the next few months.

DUDE..IT'S PHIL ON VOCALS..TOTAL METAL/PUNK FEEL. KILLER SHIT! IT'S LIKE HEARING OLD STYLE PANTERA WITH MORE BALLS!

THE HAUNTED- Live Bullets From Tokyo (CD set)
KREATOR- Violent Revoulution
TESTAMENT- First Strike Still Deadly
ARCH ENEMY- Wages Of Sin (2CD set)
SOILWORK- Natural Born Chaos (advance)
IN FLAMES- Tokyo Showdown live 2000
LAAZ ROCKIT- No Stranger To Danger
ARCH ENEMY- Burning Bridges
MACHINE HEAD- Japan Tour Diary