What are you listening to today?

Kamelot and Adagio would be an amazing show!

<--- Rage - The Edge Of Darkness [Rage - Strings to A Web-2010-FKK] 04:32 [Metal]

The new Rage album is pretty good...Speak Of The Dead is still my fave, but this is close.

Neverland - Ophidia

Great album, reminds me of Blind Guardian with an oriental touch. I'll post a review of this album within the next days.

By the way, the best reason to check it out is Urban breed, he does the vocals on one song, "Silence the Wolves". :kickass:

Oh my fucking god... voice inside my head is sick, and to top it off... it's about the Wheel of Time!!! Fucking awesome, thanks yet again Redcriss!

Masterplan - Far From the Edge of the World

Ok, I'm on my first listen for this song and they pick the worst songs possible for singles, maybe it'll grow on me, maybe not... Regardless, the new album is still on my "to buy" list.

VERY late edit: Wow this album is a piece of fuck. I'm glad I didn't buy it...

So i decided to pop in my Immortal CD today, and damn was it refreshing to hear that ear piercing Barlow scream flying into Year of the Phoenix. Man I can't believe how much I really enjoy this album after setting it down for awhile to pick it back up. Totally awesome, feels like listening to a new album almost :lol:... Almost.

Just thought I'd let some of you all know, considering were all waiting for some new material, in stead you can do what I did!

Or just bitch at Jonah!!!! :lol:

Also you all should check out Fractal Gates
fucking awesome band!

So i decided to pop in my Immortal CD today, and damn was it refreshing to hear that ear piercing Barlow scream flying into Year of the Phoenix. Man I can't believe how much I really enjoy this album after setting it down for awhile to pick it back up. Totally awesome, feels like listening to a new album almost :lol:... Almost.

Just thought I'd let some of you all know, considering were all waiting for some new material, in stead you can do what I did!

Or just bitch at Jonah!!!! :lol:

Also you all should check out Fractal Gates
fucking awesome band!

:kickass: to IMMORTAL!
I made a "Pyra-mix" cd (incl. all 3 cd's) awhile back...it gets played atleast every other day in my car.:headbang:

A lot of AOR-ish stuff lately. If anyone else here is into it, check this out. It gets good at around 1:50.

By the way, anyone else notice the main singer bears a slight vocal resemblance to David Readman? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice that Jorn is back with them, but aside from maybe 'Fiddle of Time', nothing I've heard sounds even decent. I just completely forgot about all 4 songs I listened to as soon as they were over. Sorry Masterplan, I'm ducking out on this one. :(

On a lighter note, looks like Labyrinth is working on 'Return to Heaven Denied Pt. 2'. The first was a damn good album and I sure hope they can deliver.

http://www.labyrinthband.com/home.html

I bought Tobia$ $ellout's Advantage for mon-... err Avantasia "The Wicked $ymphony", and I actually like it. I tried looking for the "other half of the album" but came up short thus far. Ironic that Russell sings in a track with the word "symphony" in it. :D

It's nice that Jorn is back with them, but aside from maybe 'Fiddle of Time', nothing I've heard sounds even decent. I just completely forgot about all 4 songs I listened to as soon as they were over. Sorry Masterplan, I'm ducking out on this one. :(
At first I was disappointed because it wasn't on par with Aeronautics, but that would've been near impossible anyway. However, the more I listen the more I like.