What are you listening to today?

Bought Ayreon's 010010111111111111100101001011190210 (whatever the fuck it's called) for $66.66 Canuck bucks... :puke:

Last album from Lucassen I ever purchase.

Ive been lsning to a few random bands and liking them and most are a little underground-ish , you would find their songs online but dont expect much ppl to know them lol , thats not the weird part tho , its what i end up discovering when i try to cover these songs that all those bands use 7 strings guitars!! Grr including nevermore as well , its a bummer really , ah anyways "dead heart in a dead world" by nevermore is my favorite lately , its unique theyre pretty famouse for their Phrygian dominant scales which is pretty hard to find i think .

the same since the begin of the year
Pyramaze(the legend of the bone carver), and all of mercenary :headbang:

I just re-discovered Edge Of Thorns of Savatage... an amazing song! I love the whole song, but the bass and guitar part (at 3:25 I think) after the first guitar solo is so awesome! :)

Another great song is Out Of Control of Edguy! I don't really like this band, to me they sound like so many others, but this song is really cool! Though I always think: is this his "real" voice or does he want to sound like Dickinson or Kiske? By the way, I haven't checked it yet, but it seems that Hansi of Blind Guardian is guest singer at this song! If it's not him, he must have a twin brother! :lol:

I just re-discovered Edge Of Thorns of Savatage... an amazing song! I love the whole song, but the bass and guitar part (at 3:25 I think) after the first guitar solo is so awesome! :)

Another great song is Out Of Control of Edguy! I don't really like this band, to me they sound like so many others, but this song is really cool! Though I always think: is this his "real" voice or does he want to sound like Dickinson or Kiske? By the way, I haven't checked it yet, but it seems that Hansi of Blind Guardian is guest singer at this song! If it's not him, he must have a twin brother! :lol:

No it's Hansi for sure,he's got a pretty unique voice in my opinion and yes it's a great song.If Edguy's not your thing,try Avantasia(all three),it's Tobias' metal opera,definitely worth a listen.

Today i'm listening to Rhapsody*sigh* Of Fire.

No it's Hansi for sure,he's got a pretty unique voice in my opinion and yes it's a great song.If Edguy's not your thing,try Avantasia(all three),it's Tobias' metal opera,definitely worth a listen.

Yeah, Hansi has got a quite unique voice! However, there's someting about it I like and something I do not like. Don't know what it is, but I can't listen to him for hours though Imaginations From The Other Side is great!

I've got The Metal Opera Part 1, it's really a good album! I don't know why I haven't checked out Part 2 and the new one yet, they got several great reviews as well.

Actually Persuader came before Savage Circus and although I love BG's old stuff. Persuader annihilates the newer shit they put out.

Just got the new Keldian album in the mail, it fucking slays! I mean seriously, it's out of this world. At the moment only Immortal has a chance to stand against this beast of a CD. For anyone who hasn't heard of Keldian, the play kind of a mix of AOR and Power Metal with some sci-fi elements, like spacey keyboards and themes. The singer has a really cool voice, metal lacks singers like him (Mathias Blad from Falconer has somewhat of a similar style). He even improved tremendously on this album, it's madness! I simply can't find anything bad about this, the leads are brilliant, the choruses kill, and the atmosphere is, well, out of this world.

I seem to be carried away a bit, but to me this album is like magic :).

np: Keldian - The Ghost of Icarus <3

Just got the new Keldian album in the mail, it fucking slays! I mean seriously, it's out of this world. At the moment only Immortal has a chance to stand against this beast of a CD. For anyone who hasn't heard of Keldian, the play kind of a mix of AOR and Power Metal with some sci-fi elements, like spacey keyboards and themes. The singer has a really cool voice, metal lacks singers like him (Mathias Blad from Falconer has somewhat of a similar style). He even improved tremendously on this album, it's madness! I simply can't find anything bad about this, the leads are brilliant, the choruses kill, and the atmosphere is, well, out of this world.

I seem to be carried away a bit, but to me this album is like magic :).

np: Keldian - The Ghost of Icarus <3

I discovered them last week in lastfm and I agree. The sound is really out of this world.