What are you listening to?

I have to admit I prefer Glynn's version on Livedelica and Mac's version on Critical Energy (note that there's NO overdubs on that song - I was astonished when he sung it so great thus being the last song of the show). Do you still love me, FG ? :D

Of course Pizza boy!:) Everybody is free to love whatever they like. Music after all is a very personal thing.

Steve Vai - Sound Theories
What a pile of cak, sorry FG
I don't think an orchestra has enhanced Vai's music in any way
hastily remove from player and put on
The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra Plays The Hits Of Pink Floyd

What a pile of cak, sorry FG

I'm no reference to what music people should find cool or not so please don't apologize if your taste in music is different to mine. For the sake of repeating myself: "We all connect to music in different and unique ways".

I don't know why you don't like it but to me the the melodies especially on the second CD where the orchestra plays Vai's compositions is simply out of this world. Many times they remind me of movie soundtracks. And I love how his music on the first CD has been revisited together with an orchestra. It just blew me away!

To avoid deception to others who are thinking of buying Sound Theories: If you're looking for traditional metal then avoid this CD at all costs but if you like experimentation with different musical genres you will be rewarded with sonic orgasms of vibrational radiance!

Right now:
Helios & Vestas - Steve Vai

From the sensational Sound Theories - Vol II: Shadows & Sparks

Abydos - Abydos
This is a great album, I really hope Andy Kuntz can come up with a follow up to this amazing piece of work. Shame (for me) that the DVD of the musical 'Abydos Heavy Mental Opera' is in German :cry:

Paranoid - Sabbath

I'm quite interested in the new Circus Maximus. Oh and i'm also waiting for the new Anubis Gate..."Andromeda" something if i recall correctly!

Paranoid - Sabbath

I'm quite interested in the new Circus Maximus. Oh and i'm also waiting for the new Anubis Gate..."Andromeda" something if i recall correctly!

Anubis Gate - 'A Perfect Forever'

Can you read minds or something?! :lol:

:D

I'm listening to Ari Koivunen right now. :D Yeah, the kid who won the finnish Idols show. It's not that bad at all. The kid has a cool voice. Great musicians contributed and helped him out.

Heartstealer - Ari Koivunen