What are you listening to?

I beg to disagree. :)

Well, i understand that opinion.

I've seen Satch 2 times already, with 10 years in between. First one was in 1996 when he opened for AC/DC. I was a huge Satch fan, but i wasn't expecting much. In fact he gave a great show. A true rock 'n' roll gig. He managed to communicate theough his guitar alone.

Then i saw him a couple of weeks ago. In those 10 years i lost a bit of interest, i wasn't that crazy about his music anymore, but since i got a cheap ticket to the festival, and Mastodon and Metallica were playing, i went along.

Damn, he managed to surprise me again! I had FUN during his gig. But yes, most of the people i know found it a bit boring. Good, but boring. Anyway, to each his own i guess.

Oh, and: Seventh Son of a Seventh Son - IM

Samael - 'Reign of light'

Just getting in the mood for next Saturday's gig. :cool:

Steve Vai is an awesome showman! I was astonished with his performance last tuesday, and he's not one of my favourite guitarrists; I'm more of a Satriani girl myself. :)

I'm going to see Steve Vai on Sunday 22th! I really like Vai live as he knows how to entertain the audience musically and visually!

I noticed. Dropped you some links in another thread. :)

Orphaned Land - 'Mabool - The story of the three sons of seven'

Samael - 'Reign of light'

Just getting in the mood for next Saturday's gig. :cool:

Steve Vai is an awesome showman! I was astonished with his performance last tuesday, and he's not one of my favourite guitarrists; I'm more of a Satriani girl myself. :)
:D

Satch gave a great show in SBSR Festival!

NP: Slipstream - Threshold

:D

Satch gave a great show in SBSR Festival!

NP: Slipstream - Threshold

Arghhhhh! :heh: Couldn't make it because of work appointments! :(

But while I was driving home I was entitled to a Satriani genius solo, for about 2-3 minutes... my cousin was there and phoned me on purpose. :headbang:

Nice Forum!!! Hi at all!

Can anybody tell me why Dead Reckoning does not leave my CD-Player? I can't explain. Probably it hits my emotions so far more deeply than the previous records?! But I can't really find the differences between Hypothetical, Critical Mass or Subsurface... Unbelievable! Really, it touches my heart as Blind Guardian did the last time with Imaginations ftos...
Well, the answer to the introducing question is: "Dead Reckoning" Everyday - at least...