What are you listening to?

Okay, seeing Ajattara live is added on my 'to-do list'.
I don't think they exist anymore, a while ago they announced to have called it quits. Although with Pasi you never know.

That acoustic treament would have been intriguing for one song, but they made an entire album like that. Despite a general liking for acoustic music, I only managed to listen through it once. Although the preceding electric one was even worse. Which is not to say they haven't done some good stuff, I still like their first albums.

Okay, seeing Ajattara live is added on my 'to-do list'.

Yeah, well... As Pratchett says: "Be careful what you wish for, because you never know who's listening."
If it weren't at a festival and if it weren't so goddamned cold that night, that sleeping in the tent was nearly impossible, I probably wouldn't have bothered. Most certainly wouldn't have given a cent for this shit.
But, hey, I can brag to my friends here that I've seen Ajattara :devil:

Don't think so... If I don't like it, I don't like it. End of story ;)

I was joking.

I have no real interest in Pasi's work - this video has tingled my interest for Ajattara a bit, sure, but it's definitely not something I'd give money to. I do, however, appreciate his Amo work - unlike many people, I love his vocals.

As for the whole live thing, I think it could be interesting to see a gig like that. But again, I was joking - I most certainly wouldn't plan on actually attending. But eh, if I had a chance, like you, on the spur of the moment...

That all said, I'll actually check out Ajattara a bit, their first albums, at least, as Eurynome pointed out.

Sorry, I didn't know is my link with photo, must learn more about adding links. Anyway, it is Amorphis - Day of your beliefs

For youtube videos, it's enough to post just the link itself, no need to bother with the special functions. :)

Just checking for videos from last night's Stone gig, not much there yet, but here's a basic impression:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopeless Day. The more I listen to it the more I like it and I liked it very much when I listened it at the first time. But I have a tiny contradictory feeling of it still. :Spin:

Hopeless Days. The more I listen to it the more I like it and I liked it very much when I listened it at the first time. But I have a tiny contradictory feeling of it still. :Spin:

On a side note, yesterday I played the song on guitar at rather high volume, but instead of running away (as would have been their normal reaction), my cats stayed in the chair right next to my amp's speaker and started trying to make little kittens. Maybe it had something to do with the song's rhythm... :D

Right now listening to Riverside - We got used to us (as I presume is Xptrinity and maybe a few others here ;) )

On a side note, yesterday I played the song on guitar at rather high volume, but instead of running away (as would have been their normal reaction), my cats stayed in the chair right next to my amp's speaker and started trying to make little kittens. Maybe it had something to do with the song's rhythm... :DQUOTE]

Amorphis-bred kittens! I want one kitty!

Amorphis-bred kittens! I want one kitty!

Not gonna happen in this case, it was a nice try but they're both neutered. Besides, they are bro & sis - let's leave inbreeding to the Lions of Lannister.
p0608.gif
But check out these Amorphis kitties, they're actually my cats' nephews...

Now heading over to the VHB stream, thanks for the link Xp, I would have totally missed the whole thing!

VHB's "Nine Lives" on Radio Rock ("Coming Home" got skipped for some reason though). "World Without" is maybe the most beautiful thing I've heard this year.