What are your least favorite tracks on each Opeth Album?

Requiem
The Night and the Silent Water
Prologue, hehe um this is hard, seriously for MAYH I would say Epilogue
Still Life being my fav I have to choose.....Benighted but this is still an amazing song
Patterns in the Ivy (I would say Dirge for November, but the ending is just toooooooooo beautiful, probably the best ending to a song ever)

The Apostle In Triumph ("what was it called, what was it called...." the only Opeth song I dislike)

To Bid You Farewell

Demon Of The Fall (a true MAYH-freak's answer ;) )

White Cluster

Dirge For November

Originally posted by JesusChristPose
Karma?? Credence?? MAYH is untouchable, fuck off.

I concur, and I'm also not worried I believe you, me, and Opet could take YaYoGakk :p :D

Here is my Opeth-least-best-of:

Orchid: Silhouette (boring and doesn't fit the album in my opinion)
Morningrise: Black Rose Immortal (the hardest choice, but I simply like any of the other four songs more)
MAYH: April Ethereal (an easy choice - AE's probably the worst Opeth song ever)
Still Life: Godhead's Lament (could have been White Cluster - the remaining five songs are all better than these two)
Blackwater Park: Dirge for November (boooriing)

-Villain

Hmmmmm.....

The Twighlight is My Robe

Nectar

April Ethereal

White Cluster

Dirge For November

Wow, that was harder than a 'Fave Opeth song' list!

hmmmm... least favorite songs.....

in mist she was standing
all the songs on morningrise are brilliant.... don't have a least favorite.....
The Amen Corner
White Cluster
and I'll probably get flamed for this.. hehe.... but the only songs on BWP that I actually really like are Bleak and Drapery falls....

Moose

Hmm why do so many of you dislike Dirge For November? Is it too "unprogressive" for you? I think it's the most emotional BWP song. And one of my favourites :)

Originally posted by Villain
MAYH: April Ethereal (an easy choice - AE's probably the worst Opeth song ever)
April Ethereal is my favourite Opeth song ever! Isnt it funny how Opeth are like this, so many people who love them yet all for different reasons and all get something different from Opeth. Its a credit to them.

I concur, and I'm also not worried I believe you, me, and Opet could take YaYoGakk
Uh, well... uhhhh.... :p
*runs away*

not counting the instrumentals..

Orchid: Under The Weeping Moon (too boring for an Opeth song)
Morningrise: ummm.. pretty tough.. Black Rose Immortal? :)
MAYH: well.. that's tougher.. I guess Credence
Still Life: Benighted
BWP: grrr.. I hate this thread :) The Drapery Falls (I don't like that slow post-intro part.. and it's almost half the song)

Originally posted by despair
Sillhouette

Nectar

When

Face of Melinda

Bleak

When??????????????????????????????????
Face Of Melinda??????
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH.. ton pairneis patokorfa :)
ok ta alla dikaiologountai giati den yparxei kapoio pou ksexorizei aisthita (arnhtika) sto album.. ton pairneis anw :p

I can't! I can't read this thread anymore! Every single post, I'm practically screaming out loud... "WHAT?! THAT SONG IS THE BACKBONE OF OPETH! THAT ONE'S... :eek: THE BEGINNING ALONE SHOULD MAKE YOU FALL TO YOUR KNEES AND THANK THE METAL GODS FOR GIVING YOU THE GIFT OF HEARING!!" :lol: Go ahead...laugh at my incredible handicapping affection for Opeth. Go 'head. I am. I'm in heaven.

And there's a double coming out soon!!!
luxhello.gif

S4R: "I'm also not worried I believe you, me, and Opet could take YaYoGakk." :heh: You hold him down! I'll get the rope!

YaYo: "April Ethereal is my favorite Opeth song ever! Isn’t it funny how Opeth are like this, so many people who love them yet all for different reasons and all get something different from Opeth. Its a credit to them." Well, we agree on something. ::tosses rope aside::

"An ebony raven now catches my eye,
Sitting in calmness,
Before speaking his black wings, (yooooOOOOOH!)
Reaching for the sky." (uh!)

Originally posted by YaYoGakk
April Ethereal is my favourite Opeth song ever! Isnt it funny how Opeth are like this, so many people who love them yet all for different reasons and all get something different from Opeth. Its a credit to them.

Yeah, I definitely agree with that! I think that thing alone tells a lot of the "level" of Opeth's music - the reasons to dislike it must be dug out from the smallest details (where tastes reign above everything else).

-Villain