What artist do you have the most cds of?

Feb 11, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
Not burnt cds but bought and paid for cds? This can include singles.
Myself I have 20 Sting cds. (I know he aint "metal")
15 Overkill
14 Megadeth (3 different versions of Killing is my Biz)
14 Anthrax
10 Stevie Ray Vaughn
by the way the Sting stuff is not counting the work he did with the Police.
So what have you all got?

AC/DC...I had every cassette up to The Razor's Edge, and now own every album on CD as well, plus all of the Aussie imports, a rarities, two bootlegs, four tribute CD's (with appearances from Anthrax members, too!), and of course the Bonfire box set. (Plus a couple of home-made "greatest hits" CD's as well :) )

Heck, I even have a Jackyl album where Brian Johnson does a duet, and an old Geordie album (Brian's band before AC/DC :puke: )

Originally posted by Cincy Vigilante
EVERY Kiss album!! That must take up an entire shelf on your cd rack! Did you get the Suit case box set thing that came out a while back?

I didn't bother getting any KISS cds until they remastered the catalog in 1997, up until then I just used the vinyl!! Some albums have yet to be remastered and so I guess I lied, because those albums I have only on vinyl (just 2 or 3 of them) Hell yeah I bought the suitcase box set - it is the best box ever! Followed by the Life and Crimes of Alice Cooper . There is actually a $750 version of the KISS box, it comes with a gold record in guitar case, I didn't feel the need to buy it, I've already got thier autographs, I may eventually buy a gold record but i will wait.

Anthrax - 9 (Fistful, Among, Persistence, SOWN, Stomp, Vol.8, Killer A, 2 reissues)
Iced Earth - 6
Iron Maiden - 6 (Iron Maiden, Killers, Number, Powerslave, Seventh son, Best of beast)
Faith No More - 4 (all w/ Patton)
Living Colour - 6 (Vivid, Pride, Biscuits, Time's up, Stain, Stain - lim.ed.)

plus I have all the singles ever issued by Britney Spears and all of her bootleg live cd's from Japan and a couple of b/w underground VHS of her concerts at L'amours when she was still unknown... :)

ANTHRAX- 20

Iron Maiden- 11

Metallica- 13 (I plan on COPYING more, they'll never get another cent from me! HA HA HA HA HA!!)

Slayer- 12

Suicidal Tendencies- 11

I just counted my Anthrax cds and I have 22 (forgot 2 of their "hits" albums), that's including singles and the 2 versions of Killer Bs., plus the expanded Sound and Stomp. I didn't realize I had that many 'Thrax cds. I own over 900 (not including copied or downloaded) cds and don't think anyone else comes near my amount of Anthrax.

Anthrax-25 including singles and jap imports of stomp and volume 8 records with 2 bootleg albums!!!
Pantera about 20 including all there pre cfh records + singles boxset australian tour edition!!!