what band shirt will you be wearing

Thurs. Katagory V
Friday-Katagory V
Saturday - Katagory V...

by sunday Dustin & Curtis will be ready to send me home:tickled:

Actually it will be more like

Katagory V- Thurs.
Bloodstock UK 03 - Friday
BWBK 1 Shirt - Saturday (with my UM Shirt during the day to support the fooball team)

I dont know. Whenever I go to a concert I dont usually have enough money for merch and I dont do mailorder really and the shop around here that carries metal shirts only has large and above and I wear medium. Damn that was a long sentence.
But you can guarantee on the two I have Maiden - Somewhere In Time and Pantera tour I forgot what year the one with Soulfly

If I end up going, SA NA tour shirt and some sort of Manticora shirt(that I must find who sells before attending). I expect the Manticora shirt to be torn to shreds by the ass kicking they will hand out while playing

Pre- Party - probably Cea Serin

Friday - NightWish - Once world tour

Saturday - NightWish - Planet Hell Shirt

I can be spotted with a couple different Freak Kitchen shirts as well as a couple Prog Power t-shirts, probably flying in wearing a green Sy-X shirt

Who started this thread, Mr. Blackwell????!

:D

I'm going to wear a MANOWAR shirt at least to the Pre-Party to see who likes TRU METAL! :headbang: :D

As far as Friday goes, I don't own any band shirts for those bands, so I might either have to buy one or it will the HAMMERFALL T-shirt that I got at their show.

Saturday -- it's all about the STRAT!!!

And yes, yes, YES YES -- I am *that* guy that wears the shirt of the band that's playing -- and I make no apologies for it, Cassandra, so rag on me all you want. :D

Sautherom said:
pre-party: perhaps my new t-shirt of after forever latinamerican tour
friday : Oficial PPVI shirt
sunday: I'm not sure.. perhaps PP V shirt...

:headbang:

I guess u are going shirtless on Saturday!!!

I will be proudly wearing my Ivanhoe shirt on Saturday (compliments of Andy Frank himself at last years Prog Power- u are the man buddy!)