What Bands Does Everyone Listen to?

TBabin

New Metal Member
Dec 28, 2011
Hi, I'm new here :wave: and was just curious as to what bands you guys usually listen to. I usually listen to Megadeth, Annihilator, Death Angel, Metallica, and Testament.

Thrash and hardcore are the genres i listen to the most and bands like D.R.I, Napalm death, Municipal waste, night fever, S.O.D, Anthrax, slayer, Exodus, sacred reich and more...

I don’t listen to bands, I only judge their quality based on their logo and based on who listens to them. Then I buy everything they released and take pictures of it upon which I masturbate later, producing great amounts of semen in which I bath those cds and vinyls. I rarely listen to the bands I like because I hate forming my own opinions. Fuck music and fuck fucking enthusiasm. I hate people into music so much.

I listen to Death, Black, Thrash, Power, Groove, and I listen to -core genres.

Bands like Immortal, Municipal Waste, Toxic Holocaust, Decapitated, Morbid Angel, Nile e.t.c

here's some band's i like:

800px-Rubber_bands_-_Colors_-_Studio_photo_2011.jpg

I don’t listen to bands, I only judge their quality based on their logo and based on who listens to them. Then I buy everything they released and take pictures of it upon which I masturbate later, producing great amounts of semen in which I bath those cds and vinyls. I rarely listen to the bands I like because I hate forming my own opinions. Fuck music and fuck fucking enthusiasm. I hate people into music so much.

0_0 I really hope this is a joke....

Hi, I'm new here :wave: and was just curious as to what bands you guys usually listen to. I usually listen to Megadeth, Annihilator, Death Angel, Metallica, and Testament.

HI! I listen to bands too! Isn't listening to bands great! I like all the good bands, they are awesome!

newer bands like grand magus, graveyard, wolf, falconer, uncle acid, holy grail and lazarus ad