"What covers surpass the original?"

Orgazmatron : Sepultura
origional by motorhead

it rocks

Got the time, Anthrax
not sure who did the origional but i doubt its as good
:)

Spiff:I think i am going to possibly have to kill you. I have been searching for so long for a Gary Coleman picture the likes of yours,i must have it. NOW.

Originally posted by The Trooper
Warrant - We Will Rock You

Best cover possible ever of that song...

*Didges punches from Queen fans* I prefer it to the original! We Will Rock You is an arena rock anthem right? Well the Warrant version rocks it up to the absolute max... and *dodges more punches* I like Jani's voice on that song better than Freddy's... its so much more ROCK!

I don't often hire contract killers to rub out BBers, but with you I'm willing to make an exception. :mad: ;)

I like Xentrix doing Ghost Busters. :lol:

OI !

Whats this about MetallicA doing better than the orginals...i personally love Diamond Head and think there orginals are better than the TallicA versions...maybe with the exception of Am I Evil...just cause MetallicA pretty much made it there own...

listen to Helpless (orginal version) it fuckin smokes

The Warrant one IS better!!!! Hahaha!

Anthrax's Kiss covers better than the originals?!?! I don't think so!!! Except maybe She... that's fkn brilliant! I'd much rather listen to Kiss' versions of Love Her All I Can and Parasite though...

Skid Row's cover of Cmon & Love Me rules too, but that song NEEDS Paul's rock n roll attitude. Sebastian, as great as he is, doesn't do justiuce to it.

Twisted Sister - Leader Of The Pack ... I forgot about that one! That's better than the original obviously! Haha!

Nah, Shirley's scream has it all over Di'anno, especially when it picks up a notch at the end. I heard the Maiden version first, but when I heard the 'hooks, Shirley blew me away.

Lots of covers I love, like Nevermore's version of Judas Priest's "Love Bites," but I love the original too, so I'm not sure I would consider it better.

I always liked Skid Row's cover of "C'mon and Love Me" better than the original.

But by far, my favourite cover, that's way better than the original, is Edge of Sanity's version of "Blood of My Enemies."

And has anyone heard the Tori Amos version of "Raining Blood?" It's not Slayer, but it's definitely dark and brooding.

Originally posted by llamaura

And has anyone heard the Tori Amos version of "Raining Blood?" It's not Slayer, but it's definitely dark and brooding.

Oh my god, thats BLASPHEMY!Ive heard Toris version and well, quite frankly it SUC.....
oh id better shutup before Wrathy sees me :D

Im sure she is a very talented lady, but she damn well better stay away from slayer songs in future, btw for anyone who cares, the guys in slayer heard the version she did and they said they didnt even know it was their song until about 3/4 into it :lol:

P.S. Nevermores Love Bites is cool :D