what did you do last night??

marginalé

why?
May 5, 2003
Belgium
jail.jpg

:yell: o_O :cry: :yuk: :ill: :confused:

went to bed early since I was tired from partying the night before - didn't sleep well though because of some houseparty going on till 7 AM

hangover sofa, drank tea, watched tv (movie avril thingy there) friends came by, played music, drank beer, read a bit, sleep

oh and i watched something with an old russian ballet dancer, pretty images

went to gig with a certain cleric who shall remain nameless *cough*, got hammered giggled at some longhair in a black kilt..metal!! helped bogeys trying to buy drugs off metal heads..some role reversal going on there, discussed world economics with austen in the jacks
errrm told singer from weerd lug lord sleog fag he looked like doyle von wolfenstein while he was taking a piss, went to maccers...staggered home found cold pizza on table...mmm heavenly

Bastet said:
@dries: what's that about?????
i went to a festival with two mates.. (Crammerock)
we got in for free easely again.. and also at the vip/artist area, so lots of free beers, till we got kicked out (we were already cought one time before)
and cause of we founded some passes for the vip area they got mad and blamed us from stealing it.. so i got kicked out of the area .. (not me mates)
i went in again (by climbing the fences again) and to the bar for a beer and wanted to go to the front of the stage (Buscemi was playing) but these two undercover police man who kicked me out before saw me so i started walking faster and faster till they kicked my beer out of me hands and trowed me on the ground, putted handcoufs on (wich hurted a lot)
then they putted me into their policecar and two others took me to the policestation of Sint-Niklaas, there they putted me into a cel and this morning they letted me go.. but i can asure you, you don't wanne be in a cel when you're in a partymood o_O :yell: i couldn't even smoke a sigaret, and it was so silent (and i hate silence) worst night ever i think..

but Das Pop and Admiral Freebee were great, and Heideroosjes kicked everybody's ass again :headbang:

I made myself a chicken patty and some rice. I waited for my boyfriend to come over. He was late 'cause his car tires had to be changed. We went to a tatoo/sideshow convention at this hotel in my town. There was a room with the artists and vendors selling some cool stuff. I almost got my nose pierced, then I chickened out. I bought myself a Vlad Tepes shirt with pink sleeves that have pictures of impaled people on them. Then we went to the sideshow room. I saw a cage with some two headed turtles; they were cute and I wanted one as a pet. The sideshow made the 10 bucks we paid at the door worth it...a lady swallowed nine swords, this dude put hooks in his eyes, this other lady ate bugs, some guys hammered nails into their noses, and of course someone laid on a bed of spikes.