What did you get for christmas 2013?

Talcum powder, a shaving razor, and a cooking pot.

I give myself christmas several times a year with gear stuff, so it's fine :lol:

I give myself christmas several times a year with gear stuff, so it's fine :lol:

I think this is the sole reason as to why I dont get into christmas as much anymore... I recently bought two guitars, a bass, a palmer pdi03, roland triggers, a blackstar head, MJE hulk 990, MJE ultimate sdc II pair, massey drt, return flights to the other side of the country, and i'm about to buy a tama bell brass snare drum that comes with the matching superstar kit and some sweet cymbals... haha.
(yes, i'm poor now)

also im 21 next month, so I guess I'm getting old

a new wallet, a new belt, a new ikea desk+shelf (I really wanted this), a lego darth vader flashlight (pretty fucking awesome)
and that's it until now, but we celebrate it with my gf's family today, so maybe there are a few little extras coming up.
no gear at all, but I bought myself 2 jamup-pro in-app extensions, so I got that going :D

some pijama pants, homer simpson slippers, a dart board, a bottle of agave syrup (it's mighty expensive here! Haha) and a 10kg dumbell, I've been working out at home since I quit the gym so it's awesome.

We also gave each other one Katatonia album each, I got Dead End Kings and my wife got Tonight's decision, but they're for both of us in the end. I also got her a couple The Gathering albums cause she's a huge fan, but they didn't make it on time, so I printed out the covers, put them on CD-r cases and scared her with it hahaha

Merry Christmas from my beautiful wife, our adorable cat and my ugly ass!

Merry%20Xmas.jpg

My gf got me StroboPlus HD. It's amazing, I've reset intonation in 2 of my guitars already :).

Bunch o'money from parents, fiancee's family.

2 lbs of cheese from my grandmother (it's from Nicaragua, and is the best cheese ever)

Far Cry 3, Toontrack death metal midi pack, and a pug calendar from my fiancee.

Pretty awesome, all things considered :D

Money, it's always money. I end up blowing it all on herb. Oh, I did get a 25$ gift card from my a neighbor. (little old lady) So I can't spend that on herb. Maybe some music? IDK.

Happy Holidays all!

- Google Chromecast
- Rock Solid ezx
- beef jerky
- Pajama pants
- Regular socks and cabin socks
- Twizzlers (the regular red kind)
- $100
- Die Hard movies on blue ray
- $10 gift card to Moe's Southwest grill
- $25 gift card to Applebees
- Wuhan 12" china... I already have one. I think I'm going to stack them.
- Gibraltar drill bit drum key
- Swiss+tech Utili-key
- Campfire quisine book
- Salami log
- A hoodie that is to small (haha I told you I would call this)