What did you get for christmas 2013?

Stocking full of FLESH!!!

Some garlic parmesan hot buffalo wing sauce, "Cup of Coffee" meat rub (interesting....), a breakfast sandwich "maker", It's Always Sunny "I'm not fat I'm cultivating Mass" T-shirt.... :lol:, some candy, meats cheese. Just realizing that most of my gifts were food related.

New computer after running a 32bit dual core machine for almost 10 years :kickass:

Asus Crosshair Formula-Z Motherboard
AMD FX8350 CPU
16GB G-Skill 2133Mhz RAM
Radeon 6970 GFX Card
Corsair Carbide Case
SIIG Firewire card

EDIT: 666th post :devil:

Got two pairs of gloves and a pair of shoes. Happy with that.

I also managed to convince my folks to give me the surround amp that they bought at a flee market a few months ago but don't use(they found a stereo amp that they prefer). So I need to find a decent sub and a center speaker since I have four old B&O Beovox speakers lying around. I have to move in two months so I'm not going to start measuring/building anything right now, but after that I'll be able to put up a proper surround system. Stoked!

Got 20 bucks from a friend, pretty much it. I'm warming up to Xmas more and more as I get closer to my 40's but it isn't warming up to me. :lol:

new windscreen/yearly inspection (old one had a crack that I wouldn't get the yearly inspection over with) & the 2014 permission sticker we need to be allowed to use our highways.
Fucking car :lol:

But I guess you can count in the kemper rack I got myself last month as an early xmas present for myself.

Also, 2 books on dog training.

2 movies, the final season of Dexter, CoD Ghosts and GTA V. A Nexus 7, Nintendo 3DS (so I have something to do at work when there's no work LOL!) and a bunch of clothes. Not too shab.

Socks, the Airizer Solo personal vaporizer (from myself), a few gift cards to chapters and the bay, and chocolate.

Currently browsing for any wicked deals on AU's. Hoping FabFilter will do a more massive sale than 25% off lol

More GIK bass traps, office chair, new graphics card, TV.
My girlfriend bought me a Roland TD-4 out of nowhere which is awesome haha