What did you GET for XMAS

CDs, Final Destination DVD, book about Norse mythology, Lord of the Rings box set, The Silmarillion Extended edition of The Two Towers DVD, snowboarding gloves, a sword (yes a real one), and a promise from my parents that we (my family) are gonna take a vacation to Europe next summer.
Yes I'm a fucking Lord of the Rings nerd. Heh. I got drunk on christmas eve and was really hungover on christmas, and my sister was bitching at me to go downstairs to open presents, it sucked for a while.

Lots of LOTR stuff (Im a Tolkien nerd too, actually my whole family is :p)
Shoes, Money, Gift card, Furniture and other stuff for my appartment, disney coloring books (I collect them :eek:), headphones and many other things...

and yeah! I got some cool leather and metal bracelet + necklace from .....DEE SNIDER :headbang: hehe

digicam
new dvd player
new PS2
soundblaster audigy 2 ZS(this thing is awesome)
couple ps2 games
a bunch of sets of elixir strings
new cd head unit for my car
a huge pile of cash

I am now having fun with the digicam I gave my self +hugs herself+

Me: OMG! OMG! I wanted this! =sniff sniff=

I: yeah I bought it because I love you!

Me: I love you too! +kiss+

Kitty said:
Me: OMG! OMG! I wanted this! =sniff sniff=

I: yeah I bought it because I love you!

Me: I love you too! +kiss+
That sounds so familiar, I have heard that after every xmas when I have given some booze to me.

Torgoth said:
Did she came in nice package? Who gave she to you? Used or new? :p
She came covered with a star-crowded night and a silent moon. I couldn't ask for more... it was just perfect this way.

I offered this present to myself. But she had the last word in this "game", so in part is a present of her, too.

... And she's new ¬¬ and I won't change her for ANYTHING (not even for a Marduk CD).