What do want to do with George W. Bush?

What do you want to do?

• Electrocute his ass!

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Place a stungun under his chair!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Learn him to READ!

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Drop a neutron bomb over the White House!

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Give him a dynamite stick and say it's a cuban cigar!

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Rearrange his face!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Walk in with a M-60 machinegun in his office and give him what he deserves!

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Play CoB on highest sound 'til his eardrum blows!

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for-will-drive-devil said:
ANyway, it looks like whatever people on this earth can say Bush's gonna do the war, so if they don't give a fuck about people's opinion, that I have an opinion or not won't change anything.

yep! that's true!
and bush wouldn't be president at all if they would give a shit about what people say... :lol:

Fucking Americans. They always talk about how much good they are doing and how they help the world. FUCK YOU!!!!!!! Everything you do is only for your own benefit. You never think about the others. You see an Iraqui life as inferior to an American. Well, you are wrong. All humans have the same rights to live, but you take away everybody elses freedom in order to protect your own. There a lot of great intelligent Americans, but there are also a lot of stupid ones (just like in every country in the world) like George W. Bush and Colin Powell, who think they have the right to do whatever they want with the world just because they are who they are.
The US government is by far the most dangerous one for world peace, and the entire world agrees with that. So stop blaming other countries for opposing what could be a coward act of murderer against the people of Iraq. This war could affect a lot of countries in this world, including your own. So stop being selfish! This planet does not belong to you, it belongs to all the people of the earth. You have no fucking right to bomb Iraq.
I SAY FUCKING NOOOOO TO WAR!!!!!

yea yea, you hate bush, i hate bush we all hate bush. the scary thing is that we might have him for 4 more years after next years election. i know who im not voting for.

for-will-drive-devil said:
Mmh... I really find this stupid.
That usa saved us 60 years ago doesn't mean usa decisions will be right for eternity, and that this country will never be led by an asshole.
Hey, have you ever thought that maybe a french monkey saved an american monkey 300000 years ago ? and maybe even dinosaurs...
So stop reminiscing the past.
When I see how twisted the situation actually is (with war for petrole, or france and russia which maybe want peace to keep the oil market with irak), I wish I remind everything (or know everything) about WWII, cuz' maybe usa just saved us because there was interests in saving europe.
This is sad to say this, but when I see how the different government acts, I'm not surprise by anything anymore.
And that doesn't mean I forgot all those who dies (as it was said in the pityfull newyorktimes or sumethin like that), and that doesn't mean I don't take bath.

Actually, maybe only 10-12 persons on this earth have all the keys of the problem, and not any of our newspaper or TVnews say 50% or the truth.

So this is maybe stupid, maybe fag', but I saty without opinion.
ANyway, it looks like whatever people on this earth can say Bush's gonna do the war, so if they don't give a fuck about people's opinion, that I have an opinion or not won't change anything.

Some say we have to do war against Saddam, and not against Irak. The question is how ?

as the saying goes, "the french, theyre there when they need us.":heh::D:devil::loco:

hey wheres the 'make love' option???
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

alexofbodom said:
Fucking Americans. They always talk about how much good they are doing and how they help the world. FUCK YOU!!!!!!! Everything you do is only for your own benefit. You never think about the others. You see an Iraqui life as inferior to an American. Well, you are wrong. All humans have the same rights to live, but you take away everybody elses freedom in order to protect your own. There a lot of great intelligent Americans, but there are also a lot of stupid ones (just like in every country in the world) like George W. Bush and Colin Powell, who think they have the right to do whatever they want with the world just because they are who they are.
The US government is by far the most dangerous one for world peace, and the entire world agrees with that. So stop blaming other countries for opposing what could be a coward act of murderer against the people of Iraq. This war could affect a lot of countries in this world, including your own. So stop being selfish! This planet does not belong to you, it belongs to all the people of the earth. You have no fucking right to bomb Iraq.
I SAY FUCKING NOOOOO TO WAR!!!!!

Im american inever said this and i hate the fuckin [resident.... he seems to want to start war whereever he can (Afganistan, Iraq, Korea) he is a dumbass who does not know how to settle a dispute without killing people..... NO TO WAR!!!!!!!

No one has the right to kill another human being unless they are a threat to the other person! None of these countries pose a threat if they made the first movie THEN I would agree to war.... but its wrong to just go in and kill people because you THINK that they may do something wrong! Its adolecent and immature! So I say fuck Busch and everything he stands for! He is better off dead!