What do want to do with George W. Bush?

What do you want to do?

• Electrocute his ass!

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Place a stungun under his chair!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Learn him to READ!

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Drop a neutron bomb over the White House!

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Give him a dynamite stick and say it's a cuban cigar!

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Rearrange his face!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Walk in with a M-60 machinegun in his office and give him what he deserves!

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Play CoB on highest sound 'til his eardrum blows!

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
alexofbodom said:
Fucking Americans. They always talk about how much good they are doing and how they help the world. FUCK YOU!!!!!!! Everything you do is only for your own benefit. You never think about the others. You see an Iraqui life as inferior to an American. Well, you are wrong. All humans have the same rights to live, but you take away everybody elses freedom in order to protect your own. There a lot of great intelligent Americans, but there are also a lot of stupid ones (just like in every country in the world) like George W. Bush and Colin Powell, who think they have the right to do whatever they want with the world just because they are who they are.
The US government is by far the most dangerous one for world peace, and the entire world agrees with that. So stop blaming other countries for opposing what could be a coward act of murderer against the people of Iraq. This war could affect a lot of countries in this world, including your own. So stop being selfish! This planet does not belong to you, it belongs to all the people of the earth. You have no fucking right to bomb Iraq.
I SAY FUCKING NOOOOO TO WAR!!!!!

You are seriously one dumb motherfucker. I'm curious if you're aware of that? For the record, the person who posted about "America saving the world, blah, blah" was from fucking FRANCE, you idiot.

I don't see a single American post in this thread that brags about any of the things you blather on about.

Also for the record, the United States HAS given ample time to the people, citizens and innocents of Iraq to relocate, knowing full well what is coming. Fuck, the USA has even literally papered the countryside of Iraq with propaganda explaining which targets they are going to go after, which even allows the Iraqii military to LIVE (the pamphlets say something to the affect of "we are GOING to target missile silos, anti-aircraft weaponry, etc., if you are currently manning such a station, it is in your BEST INTEREST to get the fuck out of there.").

This war is going to be waged with 80%-guidance-specified weaponry, which can target with pinpoint accuracy the targets the USA is looking to eradicate. It will be a surgical strike in the greatest sense of the word. Sure they may be some civilian casualties, but this is war, plain and simple. The fact remains that civilians are not being targeted, and many of the ones who perish will only do so because Saddam is a dictator who rules by fear and intimidation; he continues to use human shields to this day, so the Iraqi people can blame their own fucking leader for this. Not us.

Learn some goddamned facts before you blindly bash the USA just because you're "opposed to war." I could care less what your views are, just back them up with some fact for crying out loud. Damn.

markgugs said:
You are seriously one dumb motherfucker. I'm curious if you're aware of that? For the record, the person who posted about "America saving the world, blah, blah" was from fucking FRANCE, you idiot.

I don't see a single American post in this thread that brags about any of the things you blather on about.

Also for the record, the United States HAS given ample time to the people, citizens and innocents of Iraq to relocate, knowing full well what is coming. Fuck, the USA has even literally papered the countryside of Iraq with propaganda explaining which targets they are going to go after, which even allows the Iraqii military to LIVE (the pamphlets say something to the affect of "we are GOING to target missile silos, anti-aircraft weaponry, etc., if you are currently manning such a station, it is in your BEST INTEREST to get the fuck out of there." ).

This war is going to be waged with 80%-guidance-specified weaponry, which can target with pinpoint accuracy the targets the USA is looking to eradicate. It will be a surgical strike in the greatest sense of the word. Sure they may be some civilian casualties, but this is war, plain and simple. The fact remains that civilians are not being targeted, and many of the ones who perish will only do so because Saddam is a dictator who rules by fear and intimidation; he continues to use human shields to this day, so the Iraqi people can blame their own fucking leader for this. Not us.

Learn some goddamned facts before you blindly bash the USA just because you're "opposed to war." I could care less what your views are, just back them up with some fact for crying out loud. Damn.

huh?! do you actually want this stupid war?! Bush is so damn stupid that he choses war in front of diplomacy, this is just one fucking war that the americans put up just to show their power, "nobody fucks with us". You got such a tremendous war budget, so why not? use it! just for fun! kill those "evil" iraqies!
propaganda_silence.jpg
propaganda_shutmouth.jpg

Yes, I do support the war against Iraq.

That's not what I was speaking about. I very clearly stated that regardless of where anyone stood on this issue, that making asinine comments like alexofbodom did only prove how stupid some people can be.

I provided reasons for my line of thinking. I provided support for my opinion. Did you? Did alexofbodom? I'll answer that for you. No, you didn't.

Post all the cute pictures you want, you STILL don't DESERVE any say in how the United States operates. YOU don't live here. Thankfully.

i love how some of these people are so blind in their beliefs that they wont open their minds to even try and understand why were going into iraq. they just run their mouths about how much they hate us. all bark and no bite.

Several persons said:
you STILL don't DESERVE any say in how the United States operates. YOU don't live here.

I disagree.
SSJ4SephirothX (or something like that, sorry, don't remember) also said something like "this is a war between here (usa) and saddam".
That's wrong. A war goes with its consequences.
Actually everything (everything=the economy) is based on oil market, and this war could change lot of things, we don't know what, we don't know if it will be good (why not ? who knows...) or not (Fall of economy, then unemployment etc etc... Terrorism ? Possible...)
So this is not a war between usa and saddam.

markgugs, thebigyetti, SSJ4SeriphotX etc: you guys are telling me I can't back up what I am saying. I do not see any of you backing up the nonesense you guys are saying with any intelligent facts. The only reason you guys use for supporting the war is your hate towards Saddam. That is not enough.
You guys tell me I have no right to have an opinion about US government. Well, in that case you guys have no right of saying anything bad about Saddam Hussein or Iraq. You do not live there. Trust me, I know my share about US politics (not everything, but enough to have the right to my own opinion), I have studied US politics for many years and I went to college in the US. I have nothing against the country. I love a lof of things about the US. The problem is, you guys always get so defensive when someone criticises your country. I criticize my own country as well. I don't care what country we are talking about, if I think this or that government is doing something wrong I'll say it. That's what freedom of speech is for. There are many things my country has done that I am ashamed off and that I would never support nor defend. Some of you have said you don't agree with war, yet you get upset if someone else criticizes it as well. You guys need to be more open minded and be willing to analyze situations from a more neutral position. You are too bious to be credible.
Have you seen the statistics about the world's opinion about war? Not even the British nor Spanish support the war (only their government). Nobody supports this war, and the support in the US is dropping each month as well. Doesn't this mean anything to you? It certainly does not to Bush. Think about it, much more likely than not, most metal bands you listen to are opposed to this war. Does this mean you won't listen to them anymore? Be more open minded. That's all.

You obviously didn't feel like reading my entire post. You just saw that I called you a moron, and reacted.

I posted nothing BUT fact, and yet you continue to post things you "think" or you suppose as fact. Bzzt. Wrong.

For example: "Nobody supports this war, and the support in the US is dropping each month as well" - seriously, where do you get your information? Because you're so wrong is laughable. In fact, that is what I'm doing. Laughing. Support in the U.S.A. has risen each and every month over the past 6 months at least. It now sits at approximately 63-64% of the general public supports military action against Iraq. This is what I mean, you (and many like you) simply enjoy spouting off at the mouth. I can't speak for the Spanish or British populations. Since I don't live their or regularly follow their media, I keep my fucking mouth shut.

It's so much easier to be liberal and just say things like "Bush is a warmonger" or "you have no right to invade Iraq" or "this war is all about oil" - those are ALL OPINIONS. You said you're college-educated. Show me. You haven't yet. It's MUCH harder to make an educated, supported statement about why it IS indeed very right for the United States to attack Iraqi military and weaponry targets.

So please, tell me, what makes you an expert about all things to do with the United States? I'm dying to know.

THERE IS ALWAYS CRAP IN THE GOVERNMENT, ALL OF THE COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD HAVE GOT FUCKED UP DUDES IN POWER, BUSH IS STUPID, THE USA WILL BOMB ANYONE THEY WANT, AND THERE IS A GREAT CHANCE THAT IF YOUR COUNTRY WAS THE MOST POWEFUL NATION IN THE WORLD IT WOULD DO THE SAME THING.

now, can ANYONE say i'm wrong?!

I really hope there is a war because I need a new coat made out of Iraqi children.
I want to walk around department stores, enjoying the merits of a job well done.
Granted, you may think it's a little callous but you have to understand, I'm very cold!

thebigyetti said:
We gave you death metal
I say this: Ha! ALL americans except the indians are from some part of Europe: Ireland, France, UK, Sweden, Denmark, Spain etc...
We gave you you! ... :err:

markgugs said:
Post all the cute pictures you want, you STILL don't DESERVE any say in how the United States operates. YOU don't live here. Thankfully.

Yeah I thank God for that every day.
Sweden has at least been smart, we haven't been to war in over 200 years, that's real, we survived the WW I and WW II, and the americans did as they did now, searching and strafing after your wars. Sure you can use this as your counter answer: "cos swedes are cowards!" NO, smart is the word.
American industry is mainly based upon cars, oil, weapons and number of different defense industries. So, you need to use thath, use weapons, use war budgets. And how in the name of GOD could Bush came upon the Saddam track again, a year or two ago the real bad guy were Osama bin Ladin, now he's nothing. Bush had drawn his lucky number when the terror attack against WTC came, "war against terror", now he skipped Osama and some how started to make this conflict with Saddam.

LordFireworm said:
I really hope there is a war because I need a new coat made out of Iraqi children.
I want to walk around department stores, enjoying the merits of a job well done.
Granted, you may think it's a little callous but you have to understand, I'm very cold!

If you thought that would be fun joke you're really dumb.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
THERE IS ALWAYS CRAP IN THE GOVERNMENT, ALL OF THE COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD HAVE GOT FUCKED UP DUDES IN POWER, BUSH IS STUPID, THE USA WILL BOMB ANYONE THEY WANT, AND THERE IS A GREAT CHANCE THAT IF YOUR COUNTRY WAS THE MOST POWEFUL NATION IN THE WORLD IT WOULD DO THE SAME THING.

now, can ANYONE say i'm wrong?!

they can't bomb who they want, noone can. And anyone hat has that powersdo that, they're really misusing them. You're wrong.