What do want to do with George W. Bush?

What do you want to do?

• Electrocute his ass!

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Place a stungun under his chair!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Learn him to READ!

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Drop a neutron bomb over the White House!

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Give him a dynamite stick and say it's a cuban cigar!

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Rearrange his face!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Walk in with a M-60 machinegun in his office and give him what he deserves!

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Play CoB on highest sound 'til his eardrum blows!

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for the only one which doesn't imply killing... After all, I'm pacifist... :saint: *waiting for incoming insults*

:lol: Ya know what I speak for myself as an american
I dont give a shit what happens!
If they draft me they will have to jail me because i will commit no harm to another man because the government wishs me to kill other people in another country that I dont even know! Its sick and wrong!

Tut Ankh Amon said:
so it looks like i have started the "post every great truth with the size="7" tag" fashion, huh?
:lol:
I LOVE IT, CAPS LOCK MAKES IT MORE FUN LOL :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

markgugs said:
[MASSIVE BITCH SLAP]Before we get into this, where are you from? And how fucking dare you bring up WWII? As well as bringing it up in a sarcastic, patronizing way with a statement like "heroic country." A LOT of great men and women from MANY countries lost their lives in that war. The United States didn't just "lob an assload of missles" at Japan; they fought a lengthy and bloody campaign throughout the beachheads and jungles of the Orient and Southeast Asia. The 2 nuclear weapons - which I personally consider a horrible tragedy, btw - were done as a way of ENDING the long, drawn-out Pacific Theater. It was no doubt terrible, but would it have been any better to allow it to drag on for another 2 years? Killing thousands more in the meantime? And let's not forget that the Japanese Air Force snuck attack the United States in the most cowardly manner possible, when the USA wasn't involved in the war in any greater capacity than providing supplies to our European allies. Get your facts straight BOY.I'm not the most ardent Bush supporter, but he's nowhere near a coward. In fact, he's only being 'advised' what to do by an entire team of men and women. For people who just love to blast the USA for every little thing, and profess to know what we're all about, you and people like you constantly prove that you don't know shit about how our democracy and government actually work. You don't see me sitting here pretending to know how British Parliament works, do you? Shut the fuck up already.
uhm, my dear, the pacific theater was already ended, the japanese were no danger to the allied forces anymore, they'd have surrenderd anyways. 2 years my ass, get some sense for reality, goddamnit. And, concerning pearl harbour: there is something called sneak attack, a common method of warfare, you seem to misunderstand what war is about, my dear. Let me tell you, that it's not about knightly behavior... an big part of americas pacific fleet gathered at one naval base is just plain inviting for an japanese force.
And it's not like bush being controlled by his advisors, rather vice versa. If bush has a concern, he's asking his advisors how to get it best across the public.
I honestly don't know what you're getting at with the Gladiator comment, but for your information (and you clearly need a lot more of it), the United States government HAS been dropping supplies, food & medicine for the past 5+ YEARS to MANY in-need nations, specifically in the Middle East (including Afghanistan, Sudan, Kuwait and more).We've killed millions of people? Wow, I knew it was in the thousands, like EVERY OTHER COUNTRY, but millions? Hrm, forgive me for taking the chance that you don't know what you're talking about once again. Show me your proof of this. Provide me a link, or a website with the statistics. Anything to lend yourself some credibility.What whole population are we going to be "slaining?" I'm curious. You said yourself in the beginning of your post that we were going to be "lobbing an assload of cruise missles on cities" so as to protect our precious soldiers, right? Do you even know the armaments or weaponry we're going to be using? Did you know that approximately 80% of the weaponry is guided so precisely by computers that the armed forces can pinpoint a non-civilian target from more than 100 miles away? Did you know that for the past 3-4 weeks, the United States has been dropping pamphlets over Iraqi military establishments with the sole purpose of encouraging the wavering Iraqi soldiers that it'd be in their best interest to abandon those posts. This was clearly designed to minimize the loss of human life. The United States understands that 99% of the Iraqi people are not at fault for the actions and irresponsibility of their maniacal leader. They are not the targets. Unlike the 3,500+ MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN who were in the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and those 4 airplanes.It's laughable how you believe you "know" this to be a fact. Please, explain to the class (since you're being schooled) how the United States is in this for "power"? Ok, now that you obviously have nothing to support that, how about "oil"? Right, nothing there either.
It's not the goverment, which is dropping the supplies, rather some aid orgainsations, and... in a country, where 2% of the population is able to feet the remaining 98%, whilst there is still abduance, it's not an art to give the foot away. Before it starts rotting in the storage houses... (btw, i wouldn't really count Kuwait as an in-need nation). Ah, you've asked for an link... http://www.sumeria.net/politics/usa.html here it is. You can be especially proud of ending elected gouvernement in chile, which led to the uprise of pinochet. The cruise-missile fact is also wrong, it requires, afaik, an ariplane which marks the target with an laser to get this precise guidance.
And please, think before starting to write. It's just plain annoying how you try to make ppl believe, that the US is not trying to gain power in the middle east by invading Iraq and getting either an puppet gouvernement installed or big american firms investing in this region afterwards.

Well, here are some FACTS. Pay attention BOY.

1) Less than 10% of the oil the United States imports come from the Iraqi oil fields. 90+% of the oil the United States uses comes from Alaska (part of our country), Texas (part of our country), Louisiana (see a trend here?), the Gulf of Mexico (off the coastlines of Texas and Louisiana), Russia, and yes, the Middle East, primarily Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
2) The Great Alaska Pipeline is operating at 20% flow capacity. If the United States truly needed oil, we'd turn our own fucking reserves on.
3) The Iraqi oil fields represent roughly 8-10% of the entire planet's oil supplies; a large number no doubt, but hardly the be-all-end-all that many of you uninformed children seem to think.
4) The 3 greatest importers of oil from Iraq are: a) FRANCE, b) GERMANY, and c) RUSSIA. Coincidentally, these have been the 3 most vocal countries that are vehemently against a U.S. invasion of Iraq. Which 1 of these 3 countries do you live in?

That is all I have to say on this. When you're ready to grow the fuck up and be unbiasedly educated about the topic, feel free to join the discussion again. Until then, you're nothing more than a misinformed child, who has done nothing but bad-mouth MY country. That doesn't sit well with me at all.
[/END MASSIVE BITCH SLAP]
As i have said before, the us is not out for oil on a quantitative base, but for gaining more control of the oil market, and, those 3 countries you've mentioned there would profit from an us invasion in iraq, since this would mean opening up iraq to the west, make it possible to get own oil corporations invest in this region. And... didn't you mention russia as an oil exporter a few lines ago?? A bit paradox, that now, russia is mentioned as a nation which is in need to import oil...

Get some real facts next time, yankee...

bodomite said:
If they draft me they will have to jail me because i will commit no harm to another man because the government wishs me to kill other people in another country that I dont even know! Its sick and wrong!
BODOMITE FOR PRESIDENT!!! :D :headbang:

High Speed Kurt said:
fucking europeans...never ceases to amaze me, we saved your fucking asses in WW II...dont forget that.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh yeah, that's how it went here in Finland too. :rolleyes: :lol:
Thank you very much. That was the most hilarious thing I have heard for awhile.:)

Here is the article:

Top Stories - The New York Times

By CHRISTOPHER MARQUIS and MARJORIE CONNELLY The New York Times

WASHINGTON, March 19 As the Bush administration drives toward war in Iraq (news - web sites), resentment and hostility are building toward America in general and Mr. Bush in particular, a new poll has found.
Most of America's major European allies and Russia view the United States unfavorably, and overwhelmingly disapprove of the way President Bush (news - web sites) is handling United States foreign policy, according to a nine-country survey released on Tuesday by the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press.
The poll was conducted within the last week in Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia, Turkey, and the United States. In most instances, it offered a glimpse of hardening, increasingly negative views of the United States, as compared to surveys from last year and 2001.
The survey lends empirical support to critics who say the Bush administration has squandered an outpouring of goodwill and sympathy among American allies and partners in the weeks after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.
The nations asserted that American foreign policy has more of a negative effect on them than a positive one with only the British evenly divided. All of them opposed taking part in a war to end Saddam Hussein (news - web sites)'s rule, even though most believed that the Middle East would be more stable after an American-led invasion.
Every nation surveyed wanted to recast the partnership between the United States and Western Europe to grant Europeans more independence in determining their security and foreign policy. The poll also underscored the extent to which the few governments allied with Washington, particularly Britain and Spain, are bucking the sentiments of their own people.
Mr. Bush came in for special criticism from Europeans. Although his approval ratings have held steady at home, respondents across the Atlantic who viewed American policy negatively mostly blamed Mr. Bush, rather than a "general problem with America."
"Overwhelming majorities disapprove of President Bush's foreign policy, and the boost in ratings he enjoyed post 9-11 in Western Europe has dissipated," said Andrew Kohut, director of the Pew center. "Western Europeans mostly see Bush as the problem, rather than America more generally."
Most noticeably anti-Bush were the French, three-fourths of whom said the problems created by America were "mostly Bush," while only a fraction 15 percent faulted America in general. Russia and Turkey were the only nations that were inclined to blame America in general rather than the president.
The poll showed a serious disconnect between Americans and their traditional allies. While 59 percent of Americans supported a war to remove Saddam Hussein, only 39 percent of Britons and 13 percent of the Spanish favored military action.
The survey demonstrated how anger and dismay toward America have intensified in recent months as the United States, seeking action against Baghdad, has clashed with members of the United Nations (news - web sites) Security Council.
In Germany, for example, America's staunchest ally on the continent during the cold war, only 25 percent of respondents had a favorable opinion of the United States, down from 61 percent last June.
In France, where respondents last year held a 63 percent mostly favorable view of the United States, the number has fallen to 31 percent. Similarly, in Italy, the favorable opinions fell from 70 percent to 34 percent.
Only two nations Poland and Britain held views toward America that were more favorable than not. But that support has sharply diminished over the past year. Poles, who have long embraced the United States because of family ties and as protection against stronger neighbors, held a view that was 79 percent favorable of the United States last year. The new poll places that positive view at only 50 percent.
The erosion of support in Britain is perhaps the most troubling from the American perspective. Tony Blair (news - web sites), the British prime minister, has steadfastly stood by the Bush administration throughout the diplomatic wrangling and has committed troops to any invasion.
But the British despite their claim of a "special relationship" with the United States, and their skepticism toward European integration nevertheless voice growing dislike of the United States and its foreign policy.
Last year, 75 percent of Britons had a generally positive view of the United States. This year, that number plunged to 48 percent, while the negative views more than doubled.

The United States did not fare any better with other partners in the anti-Iraq coalition. The Spanish, for example, held a 74 percent unfavorable opinion of the United States, and 79 percent of them opposed Mr. Bush's policies, even as that country's prime minister, José María Aznar, hews tightly to Washington's strategy.
The antipathy to Mr. Bush and the United States is all the more striking because most of the European nations firmly believe that the people of Iraq would be better off if Saddam Hussein is removed from power and disarmed by the United States and its allies.
By wide margins, they agreed that the Middle East region would be a more stable place after a United States-led ouster of Saddam Hussein. Russia and Turkey were the only exceptions.
In addition to their unhappiness over war, the survey respondents displayed a restive, even sour mood about conditions in their own countries. All the nations were dissatisfied with how things were going internally. The Poles were the most unhappy, with 89 percent dissatisfied. The Germans were highly dissatisfied, at 79 percent, a 13 percent increase over last year. Spain seemed the most at peace with itself, with 47 percent unhappy and 41 percent satisfied.
Americans were 50 percent dissatisfied and 44 percent satisfied in a Pew poll conducted in January.
American views were largely in sync with most European allies on the importance of the United Nations as a broker in international conflicts.
Most Americans 54 percent said the United Nations is still important, with 33 percent saying it is "not so important." That margin was closely followed in Britain, France and Italy. Germany proved to be the biggest backer of the United Nations, with 73 percent asserting that the world body was "still important."
The survey involved about 1,000 adults in the United States and in Britain and about 500 adults in each of the other seven countries. Interviews were conducted by telephone, except in Poland and Turkey, where they were conducted face-to-face. The survey is based on nationwide samples except Poland and Russia, where the survey was only conducted in urban areas. The margin of sampling error is plus or minus 3 to 5 percentage points.

When are they going to realize that this war is just plain stupid and senseless?
IMO, the best solution to avoid a war and to improve world peace would be the following:
make a treaty that both Bush and Hussein step down at the same time (and Blair and Aznar (Spain) should do the same). This would be in the best interest of the world. Also, they should fire Colin Powell. This would be a major step toward world peace, because right now the most dangerous person on earth is called George W. Bush.

>right now the most dangerous person on earth is called George W. Bush

exactly, the only thing that separates him from a monkey is that he's got trillion dollar military forces at the tip of his fingers, and that difference between a monkey isn't exactly a virtue

I really think that this conversation is just going nowhere...there are just too many aspects of these things and everybody here thinks that they know everything. Right Prof. Marqugs (or what the fuck was your name)? but this goes for everyone else... pfff, politics...since when you guys became the ultimate knowing-all-about-everything ?
Feel free to criticize either the war or the pacifists...but don't think you're supreme...'cause you are not.
Respect is the key word, but since we don't have it in this thread, I won't post anymore.

Okay, awaiting the flames :rolleyes: They'll come anyway...we're just animals in the end...

we're only defending our points here, besides for crying out loud, why is it that everytime we go out of our daily offtopic'ing someone comes along and says "yeah yeah let's go back to metal" or something... is that the fate of any real discussion here?
some people are indeed taking it too far and having a know it all and aggressive attitude but most people here are giving their views and it's very interesting
so if it's all too little of a circus to you people then just ignore it!

This fucking sucks!!!!!
Those cowards have started bombing Iraq. There is probably going to be a terrorist attack in the next days or weeks and then more countries will be bombed. This world sucks!!!!! Humans suck!!!!

I say what I want to say! Understand??? Freedom of speech!!! Your country defends that, or does it??? Stop taking shit personal! I am not talking to you. I am talking about your fucking government and that asshole Bush. I know it is not the soldiers who decide what to do. Those fucking cowards (Bush and government) are bombing Iraq!