What do want to do with George W. Bush?

What do you want to do?

• Electrocute his ass!

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Place a stungun under his chair!

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Learn him to READ!

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Drop a neutron bomb over the White House!

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Give him a dynamite stick and say it's a cuban cigar!

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Rearrange his face!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Walk in with a M-60 machinegun in his office and give him what he deserves!

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Play CoB on highest sound 'til his eardrum blows!

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://charges.globo.com/vercharge.asp?idcharge=969&modo=som

The human race is retrograding every day... tsk tsk tsk
jpshakehead.gif

Chokehold said:
How are you? I'll go to bed before long...
I am quite sad with this stupid war. It hurts a lot to remember how late the human race is
sad-smiley-056.gif

And you? How are you doing?

Chokehold said:
it was in brasilian? hehh... Brasilian is a hard language

Hehe :D yes, that was brasilian portuguese. Hey, don't complain, hungarian is damn hard as well hehehe :lol:

Kuvasz said:
I am quite sad with this stupid war. It hurts a lot to remember how late the human race is
sad-smiley-056.gif

And you? How are you doing?

Hehe :D yes, that was brasilian portuguese. Hey, don't complain, hungarian is damn hard as well hehehe :lol:
ehh... :lol:
Yeah, tha war is a fuckin thing....it does not construe...
But if there is a war, then I hope Americans will win....

heres the problem w/ the situation:

the UN tells Saddam to disarm in 1991. they send in weapons inspectors to make sure that he complies. it is public knowledge that saddam deceived the inspectors in the 90's. electronically bugging them to find out where their going so he can move his stuff before they get there, outright lying to them, and having officals threaten the inspectors. Everyone also knows that saddams sons successfully disguised weapons as normal everyday industries. fast foward 12 years and however many resolutions not complied with later. here we are at the present. what honestly makes you think he'll come full circle this time around and say "here they are!"? Resolution 1441 states, "Disarm, or expect serious consequences"(short version). Saddam finally lets inspectors in. but will not let U2 planes fly overhead to help the inspectors. if youve got nothing to hide, why does it matter? finally, for some reason, he lets the U2s fly overhead. why is it ok now and not then? probably because he finally got whatever he wanted to hide underground where the planes cant see. Bush is sick of this shit so he decided to push a little harder. push comes to shove and the US and UK threaten military action. Heres where the UN drops the ball. France Germany and Russia all oppose heavily. Had they even just threatened attack, saddam would have shit his pants and handed it all over. when push comes to shove, the UN Security counsel doesnt have the balls to get anything done. This buys saddam time to fool the inspectors more. try after try to get something done, france is the first country to reject all proposals, in some cases even before the iraqis. What the hell is Chiracs problem? Could it be that iraq owes $4 billion dollars to France? understandable. but what about the extra $60 billion in contracts french companies have w/ iraq or that new lucrative oil deal that france and iraq recently signed? hmmm. and didnt germany and russia also signed big oil deals w/ iraq? hmmm, that could be a reason to protect saddam. or what about the reporter(not US intelligence officals) found out about french companies brokering deals between iraq and hong kong for HPTB or HBTP(i cant remember which spelling). what is that? its rocket full for intercontinental ballistic missles(ICBMs). You know what those are for. its also not allowed into iraq bt the UN. they would transport it from Hong Kong to Syrian warehouses, where UN inspectors can't go, and ship them into iraq when the coast was clear. gee, france better hope nobody finds those papers in iraq. No wonder france is so adamant about not attacking iraq. and will someone please explain to me about the SCUD missles that iraq fired at us in kuwait that saddam said he didn't have?

Damn, why dont we just leave this matter as It already begun and we cant stop it?
The world is starting to quarell now, I dont want to be some foresawer but the french, russia and china may try to interrupt usa's and brit's campain at iraq.

I just fucking dont want another Wordl War for gods sake... :mad:

:puke:

Yeah, how did we start to talk about if it's wrong or right with this war? This was never a "Do you want war?" thread....And it's nothing anyone can do now.