What do you guys think about the RUSSIAN Metal Scene ?

Yeah, I know Hatecraft. I live in Ryazan. They're from this city. As I know they're going to record their album in Switzerland... What do you know about it, Макс,;)
Здорово бы было побывать на Icewind Blast. Где ваше следующее выступление?

2Monroe: yeah! I know that they`re from Ryazan. I know Steppan (Alexander Stepashkin) from Hatecraft ;) We often talk ICQ with him about music etc.

Пока не знаю... У нас тоже сейчас запись и тд. Последний концерт был в новом Релаксе с Россомахой... Следующий - как только-так сразу :) Следи за новостями на сайте...

Я знакома только с Димой - гитаристом. Мне понравились их выступления. Наверное, это единственная стоящая уважения группа в Рязани, играющая тяжелую музыку.
А вы не знаете случайно Dethonator из Южно-Сахалинска? :) Просто я оттуда. Хотя сейчас приходится жить в Рязани. Было бы здорово как -нибудь оторваться на вашем выступлении, а потом познакомиться в живую :)
Nice site but I couldn't listen to the samples :(
Wish you good luck with your recording!

:) He plays cello in Apocalyptica... I can show you the pic
Hey, what about Tvangeste? They're russians playing sympho black metal. Do you know their music? Do you like it? Good music. It's a pity that nobody could help them to record their stuff abroad. Norvegian band Asmegin helped them advertising them.

Monroe said:
:) He plays cello in Apocalyptica... I can show you the pic
Hey, what about Tvangeste? They're russians playing sympho black metal. Do you know their music? Do you like it? Good music. It's a pity that nobody could help them to record their stuff abroad. Norvegian band Asmegin helped them advertising them.

I can't stand Tvangeste

Russia has a lot of underated underground Death Metal bands like:
Absurd
Exhumation
Sermon
Death Vomit
Cumdeo
Dr. Faust
Nosferatos
Rossomahaar
Tales Of Darknord
Thron

Their Power Metal scene is one of the best with X-Faktor and the Power Metal version of Iron Maiden (Aria)