What Do You Think About A Small Revolution In Heavy Music?

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
:)
How about making a small revolution in heavy music? How about putting it above all other? How about sharing the same place which is taken by THE CLASSICAL MUSIC? You think that's possible? I need your opinion!!

I'm not entirely sure what you mean here, Sonmwise Gamgee. Are you talking about making heavy music more popular, or what??

Nope Rusty! Imagine that one would manage to make something which sounds like Mozart but is heavy as hell? What would you say about that?

OH, that!! I would think that it would be incredibly good.. in fact, I'd love to make something like that, if I could (I can't, by the way :p). I wish metal and classical were used together more, it's something that really appeals to me. :D

Thank you, sir:))))))))))) Heheheheheh!!!! *listening to Crown of Winter*
Cheers
We are on our way!

Originally posted by Berserk
DO THAT, GUYS!

Blow up heavy music and bring a new fresh stream there.. Let it be Forest Stream!

Nooooo!! We are so modest :rolleyes: ! To make something new is difficult!! :confused: Well of course one can make something new but one also can not guarantee that it's not gonna turn out to be a total crap... :loco:
We have to be careful! :saint:
And I am just trying to quench my unquenched thirst of knowledge, you know! Like how it would be looking like?! Like trying to look at what is hided beyond the horizon, yet one hardly can do that :(

you do have all the needed potential so if FS can bring it about , then i think you`ll be the best band ever! at least for those who enjoy the style :)
good luck! :headbang: