What do you think about seven string guitars?

I have 3 different 7 Strings, love them all. 2005 Schecter Hellraiser C7 (26,5"), Ibanez RG2077XL (27"), Agile Interceptor Pro 727 (Neckthrough 27"). Newer model Schecters are pretty good, but not as good as the old ones. I prefer 27" to 26,5" scale, yes that half inch does make a difference. I'd say your best bet in getting a 27" 7 String would be Rondomusic/Agile, build quality is pretty damn good for the money.

Thank you for your opinions! You're too kind.
Nice guitar over there!! Too pretty!!

I have a 7-string Schecter which I really like and was my main guitar for a few years. But I've gone back to sixes in B standard tuning, I don't really need the extra high string and a six just feels so much better in my hands.

I guess I will not sell my 6 string guitar by now...

I have 3 different 7 Strings, love them all. 2005 Schecter Hellraiser C7 (26,5"), Ibanez RG2077XL (27"), Agile Interceptor Pro 727 (Neckthrough 27"). Newer model Schecters are pretty good, but not as good as the old ones. I prefer 27" to 26,5" scale, yes that half inch does make a difference. I'd say your best bet in getting a 27" 7 String would be Rondomusic/Agile, build quality is pretty damn good for the money.

In terms of sound do your Aguile sound better than your Hellraiser?
Cheers!!

I liked my 7 string Ibanez. Just had no use for the extra string in the end so I sold it to get something else (Can't remember what).

I think the biggest issue was that I was the only one in my band with a 7-string guitar so we couldn't really put it to use there.

I like 7s:)

1395885_229024817263630_2044990772_n.jpg