What do your farts smell like?

399.gif

Mine are like flowers and all yeh favourite binbags, i suppose the day after a tandori, they smell like tandori, which i find even worse.

mine smell like SHIT.

i can have the smelliest farts if i want, we used to have competitions at work.
i could win if the night before i had....
8-12 pints of guiness, any kind of chipper food ( usually a snack box ), then no drink for bed to wash it all down ( i usually bring a litre or two of water to bed ).
those are my deadly ingredients.
that will leave you very very very smelly all next day. my farts used to make peoples eyes water and also used to clear out small to medium sized rooms very quickly and effectively

Whiles in glastonbury, i waited 2 days before using one of those porty bogs for a shit, i was bracing myself for the big day and when i got in there, there was a turd as big as a large cucumber, with a pile of sweetcorn threaded through it not in the toilet but in the sink :yuk: i stood there and puked me fuckin gutts right up :puke: when all i wanted was a dump.
12.jpg

Susie said:
Whiles in glastonbury, i waited 2 days before using one of those porty bogs for a shit, i was bracing myself for the big day and when i got in there, there was a turd as big as a large cucumber, with a pile of sweetcorn threaded through it not in the toilet but in the sink :yuk: i stood there and puked me fuckin gutts right up :puke: when all i wanted was a dump.
12.jpg

sound, i mean the look of the shit, theyre works of art. is there anyway to preserve these?

StevenK said:
mine smell like SHIT.

i can have the smelliest farts if i want, we used to have competitions at work.
i could win if the night before i had....
8-12 pints of guiness, any kind of chipper food ( usually a snack box ), then no drink for bed to wash it all down ( i usually bring a litre or two of water to bed ).
those are my deadly ingredients.
that will leave you very very very smelly all next day. my farts used to make peoples eyes water and also used to clear out small to medium sized rooms very quickly and effectively

8 pints guinness+stabrakebabra taco chips= stench of death

Lord_Of_This_World said:
Put it straight in the oven and dry it out slowly then use some boat varnish to preserve it in its glistening glory.

cheers lordy! you always come up with the goods! thats given me an idea now, the varnish, like decorate it in different styles, could do flowers on one, aztec designs, celtic spirals like this massive turd >

dw_s0856_newgrange_door5.jpg