What equipment do u guys use?

Docaroo

Ascension!
Mar 24, 2004
Aberdeen, Scotland
www.myspace.com
I'm always interested to see what gear other people use! Especially Power Quest, what do they use?

I have:

Ibanez RG1570ZBL Prestige
(DiMarzio Evolution pickups)
BC Rich Warlock Platinum
(Custom paint & LED lights)
Hughes & Kettner Vortex Amp
Hughes & Kettner Vortex Cab
Boss GT-8
Jim Dunlop Tortex Picks

Pillaged from the band website haha....

hehe....well you can find out about all this kind of thing in the band section at PQ HQ. Personally, I use the following at the moment

Korg Triton Pro
Korg Trinity
Korg Prophecy

BC Rich Warlock USA custom ( when I actually get a chance to play some guitar)

Gonna be looking to add some new stuff later this year

haha those last two axes are to DIE for!! I've always wanted to buy an Encore Strat or something similar so I can mod it to the extreme with hack saws and metal and shit... would be funny to see what it came out the other side as !

hehe well that's what I plan to do with my first guitar...

I have a BC Rich Warlock Platinum (not great, but ok) that I have, my main guitar is the Ibanez but I currently need 2 guitars, one for Standard E and one for Eb tuning... once I upgrade the WarlocK (my current Eb) guitar... i'm gonna butcher the bastard hhaha!

and I mean the works, I'll try to put LEDs in the fretboard, LEDs in the actual body and headstock, shining through the pickups haha... give a abit of surgery to the body... we shall see hehe :)

nice one, i bought my Jackson to use as a drop D guitar as the new band which i may be doing some casual gigs with over the summer will be doing some drop D songs and my Ibanez has a floyd rose on it, which don't drop d nicely! :lol:

but the jackson's a bit of a beast, become my fave of the two quickly, gonna get some new pickups for it at some point when i can afford it, some EMGs or something.

Jackson USA KV2
Jackson Customized and gutted to fuck Rx10D (Painted bevels white, added a hidden control...more on this below)
BC Rich old style NJ warlock

DCFC0003.jpg

*The Rx10D has an EMG 89 in the neck which i ahve wired to a push/pull inside the control cavity wiring it permenantly to a singlecoil in the neck. The bevels were painted by me. I do all my own Tech work.

i bought a new drum 2 months ago, it's a MAPEX Orion series, the colour is a light
wood colour.
It is:

1 bass drum ( 18x22 )
2 toms ( 12 and 13 )
2 low toms ( 15 and 16 )
2 snare drums ( both 14 but one is the TAMA starclassic one and I use one of them
turned off )
1 woodblock
1 jetblock
1 ride
2 crash
2 hit hat
1 splash
1 china

It sounds GREAT!!

the drummer said:
i bought a new drum 2 months ago, it's a MAPEX Orion series, the colour is a light
wood colour.
It is:

1 bass drum ( 18x22 )
2 toms ( 12 and 13 )
2 low toms ( 15 and 16 )
2 snare drums ( both 14 but one is the TAMA starclassic one and I use one of them
turned off )
1 woodblock
1 jetblock
1 ride
2 crash
2 hit hat
1 splash
1 china

It sounds GREAT!!

Awesome dude!:headbang:

Only Shure mics!!
Now I'm enjoying Beta 58 mics, wireless and cable!

cool wireless of course :) I'm planning a wireless upgrade for my guitar at the end of summer as I love to prance about like Herman Li or Sam would.... haha...

It also means I can go to the bar and get a pint mid song lol!!!!