What Films Did You Watch This Week

My mum and sister liked green street, not really my thing though!

The unrated Land of the Dead however, just a full on gorefest! seemed like every scene was more gory than the theatrical cut, it was quite beautifull !

valanx said:
Land of the Dead however, just a full on gorefest! it was quite beautiful

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very nearly fell off my seat there Valanx when you said "it was quite beautiful" - that was BRILLIANT!!!!!! And I thought I was the only one that thought it was beautiful but didn't have the neck to admit it out loud!!!!!

I'm not going to be able to get to the cinema before the weekend and I've just noticed Wallace & Gromit is out this weekend, so that's going to be the next film for me. Should be a good laugh. Must remember and take my massive Gromit with me that I bought from ebay. A big cute cuddly one for only 99p, bargain or what, and when the girl sent me it there was a wee note in the parcel saying "I'm heartbroken to be selling my Gromit, can you please give him a good home"!!!!!! LOL a bit of a headcase there I think!!!!

Sammi951 said:
:lol: What the bloody hell did she sell it for then?! Surely she can't be that hard up that she needs 99p? :lol:

It is quite strange indeed! i have had a similar thing happen when i was sold something and the guy emailed me telling me i had a bargain and that he was gutted in selling it, i think the price i paid was something like £2.20 and it was a collectable star wars figure from around 1980.. Perhaps he was hoping for more money!

I didnt know there was a new Wallace and Gromit film out..... Will there be any Zombies in it i wonder? ??

Sammi951 said:
:lol: What the bloody hell did she sell it for then?! Surely she can't be that hard up that she needs 99p? :lol:

I think she obviously had a screw loose or something cos I really think she meant she was going to be heartbroken and please give him a good home was printed in massive letters!!!!! Very strange. It's not really worth the bother selling stuff on ebay if you're only getting 99p for it or maybe what Valanx was saying, maybe she was expecting to get more for the Gromit because they were supposed to be collectors items cos a while back they said they were not going to be doing any more tv programmes and there wasn't supposed to be any more Wallace & Gromit films being made. I just bought him cos he looked cool.

The new Wallace & Gromit film has been advertised about 10 times every night on the telly Valanx - what have you been up to that you've not seen it!!!!! Think its called Wallace & Gromit Return of the Were Rabbit or something like that - so yeah hopefully there will be tons of blood and gore in it lol lol. At the very least there should be a couple of werewolves running about in the woods, that's always a bonus in a film I think!!!!!

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
The new Wallace & Gromit film has been advertised about 10 times every night on the telly Valanx - what have you been up to that you've not seen it!!!!!

I have been...'Busy' ;)

I hope there is gore in it though !!! But then i hope for that about most things :)

We saw Four Brothers last night - very good film, and a v tasty bloke in there for us Princess ;) Had to stay and watch the credits to find out who he was - Garrett Hedlund ...never heard of him, but by god, he was lovely!! Oh yeah...the storyline wasn't too bad either! :D

We also saw Deuce Bigalow, European Gigolo - it was ok...some funny bits, but pretty naff really!

Just call me Barry Norman! :lol:

My friend asked me to download "Four Brothers" for him.....

I said No

Sammi951 said:
a v tasty bloke in there for us Princess ;) Had to stay and watch the credits to find out who he was - Garrett Hedlund

Finally saw Four Brothers on Sunday night. It was excellent, I knew it would be good but didn't think it was going to be as good as it was. A great story with some good shoot-outs especially the one when their house is udner attack, that was brill. I agree Sammi that guy was pretty hot, he was the youngest brother, the wannabee rockstar. He was just a wee bit too young and smooth lookin for me, I like them to look rough and mean like LEMMY:worship: :worship: :worship: But I definitely wouldn't say no to him right enough - yes he was tasty alright. My fav in the film was definitely Mark Wahlberg, he does it for me every time. And in Four Brothers he was looking rougher and harder, so that was even better:D :D I was very impressed with the film - a 9 out of 10.

That trailer for Saw 2 looks mighty fine, not sure when it's out but it looks fab. Totally can't wait to see The Exorcism of Emily Rose, might have mentioned it before, but I've seen a few trailers for this and it looks totally gripping stuff.

can't wait to see The Exorcism of Emily Rose, might have mentioned it before, but I've seen a few trailers for this and it looks totally gripping stuff.

While 4 brothers might not be my thang, i must admit im kind of lookiong forward to seeing that Exorcism of emily rose myself, the last one Exorcist: The begining. That was quality!!

I agree Sammi that guy was pretty hot, he was the youngest brother, the wannabee rockstar. He was just a wee bit too young and smooth lookin for me, I like them to look rough and mean

You know, I knew you were gonna say he was too pretty or something like that! :D He is a bit young, but what the hell...I would!! :lol: Ermmmm, if I didn't have Paxoman, I mean!! :D Oooh, I don't like rough and mean, I like nice boys :) I think Mark Wahlberg looked like he needed a bloody good scrub and a hair wash! :lol: Do I sound like his mum or what? lol

That new city of the Chavs or whatever its called is a crock of shit.It looked like Leicester city centre on a Saturday night,with everyone making a bad job of eating their kebabs.Fuck that zombie shit gimmie The Godfater,Goodfellas and scarface any day.

WILKS said:
Fuck that zombie shit gimmie The Godfater,Goodfellas and scarface any day.

The Godfather, Goodfellas and Scarface I like those films as well - in fact that Scarface is on tonight but I've seen it a few times plus I'm going to settle down tonight and watch a film that I got on ebay. It was one I watched about 15 years ago and it was that superb that as soon as the video finished I immediately rewound it and watched it another 3 times. Must have watched that film about 15 times over that weekend. The film is called The Boys Next Door with Charlie Sheen in it and its about these 2 guys who leave school and before they start work in a very boring factory on the Monday morning, they decide to have a blow-out in LA. But their wild weekend of drinking and partying ends up a total orgy of violence and murder. Its crackin stuff and the soundtrack was pretty damn good as well. As I say, I've not seen it for years and just saw it on ebay, so hopefully I will still think its a brilliant film.

Sammi951 said:
You know, I knew you were gonna say he was too pretty or something like that! :D He is a bit young, but what the hell...I would!! :lol: Ermmmm, if I didn't have Paxoman, I mean!! :D Oooh, I don't like rough and mean, I like nice boys :) I think Mark Wahlberg looked like he needed a bloody good scrub and a hair wash! :lol: Do I sound like his mum or what? lol

LOL how did you know that Sammi???? Don't get me wrong, given half the chance I would definitely DO HIM hahaha but I think in a few more years he will look a wee bit more rugged and be totally drop dead gorgeous. I liked the way he dressed in the film with the bike jacket and jeans, he looked cool. He's definitely an actor to watch out for. That Mark Wahlberg, he did look a bit grubby in the film and looked like he could do with a bath and I would just love to get in the bath with him, he's a ride and a half.

valanx said:
While 4 brothers might not be my thang, i must admit im kind of lookiong forward to seeing that Exorcism of emily rose myself, the last one Exorcist: The begining. That was quality!!

I have just bought the Exorcist Triology on dvd, as well as the Exorcist: The Beginning. I didn't even know there was a third Exorcist! The new Emily Rose film isn't anything to do with the Exorcist films is it?

Paxoman said:
I have just bought the Exorcist Triology on dvd, as well as the Exorcist: The Beginning. I didn't even know there was a third Exorcist! The new Emily Rose film isn't anything to do with the Exorcist films is it?

The Exorcist is probably my favourite film, it's just creeps me out bigtime. I still haven't seen Exorcist The Beginning yet but I'm going to get it out this weekend since its been recommended . Paxoman have you not seen the 4th episode of The Exorcist yet , here's a wee clip - it's terrifying, so you better have a fresh pair of boxers ready to change into lol!!!!

http://www.angryalien.com/0204/exorcistbunnies.html

The Exorcism of Emily Rose isn't anything to do with The Exorcist - its based on a true story about some German girl who was possessed. I read the book years ago and it was quite scary. The trailers look fantastic - especially when she's lying on the floor all mangled up and totally possessed and the boyfriend thinks she's dead but then she suddenly opens her eyes and starts screaming - I very nearly jumped right out my skin. Another bit in the trailers is when she's in class and she looks round at this guy and all this black stuff starts pouring out of his eyes - it was horrible. I think this film will be superb.