What Films Did You Watch This Week

Watched 'Seed of Chucky' and 'Idle Hands' a few nights ago, basic horror cheese, nothing special but passed the time like.

At the weekend saw a DVD called The Forgotten which was about a woman who has a wee boy that dies in a plane crash. She goes for counselling only to find out that everyone;s telling her she never had a kid in the first place, so she thinks she's going a bit doo lally. So she's got to try and find out if her kid really existed or not, it was quite good, sort of thriller/sci-fi movie. It's worth seeing but wasn;t brilliant or anything.

Won 2 tickets to the cinema yesterday so am heading out tonight to see The Cave. The trailers look brill for it, although I read a review saying it was a bit of a duffer. Anyone seen it yet?

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Won 2 tickets to the cinema yesterday so am heading out tonight to see The Cave. The trailers look brill for it, although I read a review saying it was a bit of a duffer. Anyone seen it yet?

That looks like a good film yeah, i might go see that on saturday, there doesnt seem to be any good versions around yet!

Yeah The Cave was pretty good Valanx. Not ultra ultra scary or anything but definitely worth going to see. Things like zombies, werewolves, vampires etc etc all those things don't really frighten me but being stuck underground in a big pool of water with some swimming alien monster type thingy, now that's what freaks me out. It was very good but just seemed to finish really abruptly, so by the way it ended there will definitely be a Cave 2.

Saw trailer for Red Eye when I was there, that looks pretty good as well, so think I'll try and see that one on Sunday.

When I came back from the cinema that night, was checking emails, got one from Total rock, and guess what, I've gone and won the new Motorhead DVD - how cool is that!!!!!

Went to the cinema this afternoon to see Red Eye. Thoroughly enjoyed it, it was a very tense gripping thriller, definitely go and see it, I highly recommend it.

Can't remember the name of the guy who is the baddie, but he looks really weird and creepy. Just one look from those eyes of his would chill you to the core - he is very spooky!!!

Went to the cinema this afternoon to see Red Eye. Thoroughly enjoyed it, it was a very tense gripping thriller, definitely go and see it, I highly recommend it.

Can't remember the name of the guy who is the baddie, but he looks really weird and creepy. Just one look from those eyes of his would chill you to the core - he is very spooky!!!

Yeah, i saw Redeye myself this week, pretty decent film like! The main star of it was a babe! and while the badguy did look and talk all creepy, he was a total pussy that babe just owned him totally lol

This week i also watched:
Alien V Predator : For the 3rd time! but my mate had not seen it so it was a reason to get pissed!)
The Cave : Quite good, could of done with more gore and more babes in it though.
Hellraiser:Hellworld : Shite! Even though Lance Henriksen was in it, the Blonde girl was quite tasty though!
American Movie : Seen this about 10 times, class film, funny as fuck!

Abanazar McBurger said:
The finnish tv aired The Wicker Man few days ago. Classic!

Yeah that is a classic film, Christopher Lee is brilliant in that one!

Great news!! Been along time coming what with all the delays!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Il take my wife to see it im sure she will just love it! lol

Yes I canny wait to see Land of the Dead as well. Will probably see it on the Saturday like you Crusader or sometimes here they do special previews on the Thursday night, so will maybe catch it then. Looks totally amazing. Going to the cinema tomorrow to see either Green Street which is the film about football hooligans with Frodo in it or another one which looks cool called Wolf Creek. Wolf Creeks about these friends that go backpacking in the Australian outback and then their vehicle breaks down and I think they get bumped off one by one. Both sound really good but I might just go and see Wolf Creek first.

Yes I canny wait to see Land of the Dead as well. Will probably see it on the Saturday like you Crusader or sometimes here they do special previews on the Thursday night, so will maybe catch it then. Looks totally amazing. Going to the cinema tomorrow to see either Green Street which is the film about football hooligans with Frodo in it or another one which looks cool called Wolf Creek. Wolf Creeks about these friends that go backpacking in the Australian outback and then their vehicle breaks down and I think they get bumped off one by one. Both sound really good but I might just go and see Wolf Creek first.

Have seen both those films Princess. Both were ok, but give me a romantic comedy any day! Don't much like blood and gore/violence :ill:

CRUSADER747 said:
If a film dosen't have any blood, gore or violence (and perhaps a bit of nudity) i won't watch it :lol:

LOL!! Well, I don't mind a bit of nudity myself...as long as it's male nudity!! ;) So I take it you won't be seeing Pride and Prejudice then, Crusader? lol

CRUSADER747 said:
If a film dosen't have any blood, gore or violence (and perhaps a bit of nudity) i won't watch it :lol:

Well Said Mate!

This week i watched:
Hellraiser: Deader. Pretty decent on the gore score! Kari Wuhrer was looking nice in it too :D
Cursed: Wes craven cheddar, no blood or guts or tits :yuk:

Tonight im gonna watch a film called "Undead" a zombie film, its had some good reviews even though it is australian!!!

Yesterday on TV : "Starship Troopers, regie Paul Verhoeven" Not bad for a dutchman haw? The movie with those killing insects from outta space! The same who did Basic Instinct(Sharon Stone slipless pussycat) and the movie Flesh and Blood, with actor Rutger Hauer. The latter lives in my Provinz, so proud of that, only a few kilometers away from my house..saw him a few times in real so, very strange to see him in a movie..makes it so weird...

Rutger Hauer is just fucking cool ! Ive got Dracula III to watch either tonight or tomorrow and he is in that!

I thought Starship Troopers was ok, the sequel was really cool and quite original using a kind of horror theme with them trapped etc. good change of direction that i wasnt expecting.

This week I have been watching DVD's only.

1) Best In Show.... featuring members of this is Spinal Tap. (Not Very Funny)

2) A Mighty Wind .... featuring members of this is Spinal Tap. (Also Not Very Funny)

For the sheer hell of it, I will watch tomorrow. "Freddy Vs Jason".....

I also predict that this will also be .... Not Very Funny.

MatRattz said:
"Freddy Vs Jason".....

I also predict that this will also be .... Not Very Funny.

LOL!

The scene were jason 'folds' the bed together always brings a smile :D