What gear do you play

Keyboards:
KORG Triton TR 76 keys synth
Damper pedal KORG-DS1H
Footswitch KORG-PS1
Roland EXR-3 61 keys (a.k.a. my shitbox)

Guitars:
BC Rich - Ironbird (that i haven't touched in years :s )
Ashton Acoustic

Agile PS-900 (Duncan Distortion & DiMarzio Air Norton, and custom control wiring)
B.C. Rich USA Gunslinger (Joe Barden HB & S-Standard)
B.C. Rich USA Warlock (Joe Barden HB Two/Tone set)
Charvel CX390 (EMG 81 & 85 wired at 18V)
Schecter C-7 Blackjack (Seymour Duncan Custom-7 & '59-7)
in progress: HevAri Guitars Dragonrider 7 (custom built...pickups still TBD)

Engl Savage 120
VHT Deliverance 60
Ampeg V-412TL (2x Celestion Classic Lead 80, 2x WGS British Lead 12 CL80 clones)
Veretone custom-built 4x12 (loaded with VHT/Eminence P50Es)

Have some additions to my gear in the last few days.

Jackson Dinkey DMK2 White maple neck Duncan pickups.

M0Audio Fast Track Pro
New Computer for recording (thanks/no thanks to Mike lol)
Cakewalk
Abelton Live

WTF? Thanks/No thanks? F-n dink! I try to help you out and you give me shit?! See if I help you down the road them pal!

OOTP: Peavey Predator Plus w/Floyd Rose FB, tuned down to A since Evoken recorded their last one in A. Sick sounding at that low of a range! I have the bridge locked so no whammy action.

No, not going this weekend. I was going to contact Jeremy to see if he needed help on Sunday but I forgot to email him. You going saturday? That's the better day since Nevermore isn't doing it due to not wanting to play as a 4-piece and not finding a suitable replacement. The guy who *was* with them left and went to tour with Megadeth from what I read. That's kinda lame if you ask me. I'll see Nevermore next time I guess, only been since 2000! :mad:

I went on Sat it was very long but I had fun. Saw one song from Vital and Dimmu and the rest of the time I was at the table. Met some cool peeps, sold some stuff and made some great connections.
worth it in the end I suppose.

My amplifier.

R.jpg

R1.jpg

To be updated soon but more here:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/lycanthia/389779-lycanthia-endorsements-gear.html

s

how are they for metal?

They are not a high gain amp like a Mesa, etc. so on its own it probably wouldn't suit today's sound.

They do have a very nice clean sound and if you have a decent Metal pedal/effects setting it will bring out the sound really well and probably better than other amps.

It depends on what style of Metal you play as well.

When we record I will check out how it sounds in a studio cranked right up.

s

They are not a high gain amp like a Mesa, etc. so on its own it probably wouldn't suit today's sound.

They do have a very nice clean sound and if you have a decent Metal pedal/effects setting it will bring out the sound really well and probably better than other amps.

It depends on what style of Metal you play as well.

When we record I will check out how it sounds in a studio cranked right up.

s
so more like JCM800 amounts of gain? or more like a cranked-up plexi?

so more like JCM800 amounts of gain? or more like a cranked-up plexi?

Probably more like a plexi. There are no solid state components in it at all. No I.C.'s or transistors - not one in the whole amp! Many tube amps these days do have some solid state components.

With my guitar plugged straight in and no effects it reminds me of that AC/DC (Highway to Hell) sound.

s