What got you into Evergrey?

I've been listening to Evergrey for 2 years now. I got Solitude Dominance Tragedy after constantly hearing about it on the Savatage.com message boards. People were praising it to death. So I went ahead and picked it up without even hearing any samples. That was probably one of the best things I ever did. The second I heard "Solitude Within" I was hooked and I must say that "Solitude Within" is still by far my favourite opening song of the three Evergrey albums.

Then I got In Search of Truth when it came out and was blown away. ISOT is my number 1 favourite release of 2001 and perhaps even my favourite release since 1997, Eternity X's The Edge album.

I got their debut The Dark Discovery last, it was a bit hard for me to track it down. It is a great album as well but I feel Evergrey has been a band that kept getting better with each release and I feel they have gone a long way since they released TDD.

I am looking forward to the new Evergrey and think it will blow everything away when it gets released. I was surfing on Seismic Online Radio last night and was pleased to see ISOT on almost every DJ's top 5 list. Feel free to check it out.

Now that Neil Kernon isn't going to do new Evergrey, I hope the band gets someone equally talented to handle production duties. Production is much more important than some people think.

Hey Heidi :)

The SA-forum is IMO getting closer to the BG-forum, concerning spamming ... anyway, I don't know too many people there so well as I know some here and mainly in the Angel Dust and Brainstorm-forum ...

But why don#t you come here regularly ? :D

Hey Heidi :)

The SA-forum is IMO getting closer to the BG-forum, concerning spamming ... anyway, I don't know too many people there so well as I know some here and mainly in the Angel Dust and Brainstorm-forum ...

But why don't you come here regularly ? :D