What Guitar do you have?

Sphinx

Plays Guitar
Apr 1, 2005
sydney australia
jus out of pure randomness, What guitar does everyone have? and how long they been playin for?
i have a PRS custom 24, been playin for a few years :)

I have a Jackson JS30RR Rhoads. I really love my guitar, it isn't hi-end Rhoads but i can careless. I also use a 25watt Ibanez toneblaster amp with a Boss Mt-2 pedal. I'm currently looking for a new amp. I only wish it had a tremolo, but my strat has one so I'm not going to complain. I've been playing for about half a year but i can play some bodom, maiden, priest, megadeth, Blind Guardian licks. this one dude thought I've been playing for like 2-3 years! it made me feel good inside.

The Soulforged said:
I have a Jackson JS30RR Rhoads. I really love my guitar, it isn't hi-end Rhoads but i can careless. I also use a 25watt Ibanez toneblaster amp with a Boss Mt-2 pedal. I'm currently looking for a new amp. I only wish it had a tremolo, but my strat has one so I'm not going to complain. I've been playing for about half a year but i can play some bodom, maiden, priest, megadeth, Blind Guardian licks. this one dude thought I've been playing for like 2-3 years! it made me feel good inside.

i also do have a Js30rr lol i forgot to mention it.. im gettin a Tremollo put on it.. lucky i work at a music shop:)

Sphinx said:
i also do have a Js30rr lol i forgot to mention it.. im gettin a Tremollo put on it.. lucky i work at a music shop:)

lucky bastard! i wish i worked at a music shop. so are you gonna recess the body and everything for it? i think that would kind of be wierd with the string thru holes on it. tell me how it turns out. becuase i was thinking the same.

The Soulforged said:
lucky bastard! i wish i worked at a music shop. so are you gonna recess the body and everything for it? i think that would kind of be wierd with the string thru holes on it. tell me how it turns out. becuase i was thinking the same.

LoL im not doing it, how ever the Guitar tech in my shop is. basically he's gunna cut a big-ass-hole in my jackson and sand it out so its all smooth n stuff, then hes gunan chuck an Original Floyd rose on it... if it fucks it up, hes gotta buy me a new jackson hehe.. dw ill post how it goes

cool dude post pics. that is pretty much the difference between a rr1 is that and the pickups.

dude bad news i was palyin my guitar just now and i broke the d string. it's 1 olock by me and i'm broke. i don't get paid for another 2 weeks. i hate it when that happens.

The Soulforged said:
dude bad news i was palyin my guitar just now and i broke the d string. it's 1 olock by me and i'm broke. i don't get paid for another 2 weeks. i hate it when that happens.
ah man that sucks, very unlucky..

thwy were old and sounding kinda bad owell. hey much do you think that tremolo operation would cost?? and is it possible to get a jackson 24 fret neck with sharkfin inlays? jsut the neck

ok im getting the jackson rr3 im customizing it im painting the pickgaurd metallic black and im getting two white pin stripes on it also im taking out the bridge pickup and putting in a emg hz h4 . its will be almost the same as alexi's black one.

hk_g3a3.jpg

I have a no-name strat-copy...but I'm happy with this guitar, the main-problem is my no-name AMP, sound SUCKS, I'll buy a Marshall MG-50 in august.

I've played on a MG-100 a few weeks ago, and it sounds VERY cool!
So theres no need for a new Guitar.

...and btw: I've played for 1 year and 3/4, but I had problems with teachers.
And lazyness, and school.
But now in the summerbreak I'll practise as hell!