what guitar to buy?

no_reply

comfortably numb
Feb 2, 2006
I've been playing for about a year or so,and I'm in a 300 dlls budget...I was thinking about getting a f-50 esp...but I would like to read some suggestions please!?

I've been playing for about a year or so,and I'm in a 300 dlls budget...I was thinking about getting a f-50 esp...but I would like to read some suggestions please!?

i have an EC-50

while they are good first guitars. thats IT.
the wood is really bad tone wise. the guitar as a whole is really hit and miss with quality. mine had all uneven frets(that i have since fixed). basicly expect to spend even more money correcting problems if your going to get a "50". its best to just keep saving and get say the F-400 or at the lowest an F-250. anything below that is really not worth your trouble.

No low end guitar is real quality. If you spend a little more money, and get a higher end ltd/ midrange schecter then they make pretty nice guitars.

Haha, that's cool. My favorite are Schecters. If I could afford an ESP I would try one out. I don't like the LTD's that I've played, so who knows.

By the way lower end ltd's are shite, but some of the higher end ltds are nice.

I just tried the f-50 today and my ibanez gio sounds much better....so I might stick with mi Ibanez meanwhile...

If you're serious about guitar save up. If you already have a low end model why buy another anyhow?

If you're serious about guitar save up. If you already have a low end model why buy another anyhow?

I was loving it's shape...but not anymore, it feels crappy and it's playing action it's too damn low for my taste.....

man, check out Raven West Guitars, their website is ravenwestguitar.com

I've got a lefty 1000Q model and the damn thing is amazing. It's got a better neck than an Ibanez and plays better than one. Everyone thinks it's a custom shop but I got mine for around 400. It sounds better than most high end boutique models I've heard.

Thank you man ...I'll try it as soon as I manage to get my hands on it,I did not like any of the colors though ...