what guitar to buy?

K saw the pic. It's a 5 string bass with lighter gauge strings than normal for a 5 string bass. It's a bass to me.

lol..it is in-fact a bass. It's a not in the guitar range whatever...I do know..

What gauge strings are those on there?

At a certain point it's not a guitar anymore. Just seems kinda pointless to me. This chelloblasted is supposed to be tuned A E B F# C# so it's lower than a 7 string. Not quite a guitar or a bass in my eyes. I don't care if the manufacturer or god himself claims it's a guitar. You're getting rid of the guitar highs for lows. 8, 7 string guitars, and 5,6, or 7 string basses make sense to me because if you want more lows for guitar or highs for the bass you're not trading for what makes them the damn instrument they are in the first place.

you need a guitar to play lows have shit sound extra brutal with a bass and barritone combined...why use a regualr six string if you don't need the highs for a speciffic song.

you need a guitar to play lows have shit sound extra brutal with a bass and barritone combined...why use a regualr six string if you don't need the highs for a speciffic song.

Nope. :Smug:

I retort the pointless comment after more thought. Kinda interesting to me now because it just gets rid of the hassle of extra strings obviously but definitely only seems cool if you tune it to what it's supposed to be tuned to. But it's just that in-between instrument that either a guitar or bass could hit with an x amount of strings. It's really it's own instrument an electric cello thingy cousin to guitar. :lol:

It just means you need more people live in your band if you want wider sonic possibilities.

I would not be able to play it anyways , so pretty much I don't give a crap about it...but still try to make it less complicated for all of us,and accept it...it is not a bass...it is a Guitar!!!!

Shhh. You have no understanding of what I'm trying to say. Me calling it a bass originally is just as wrong as you calling it a guitar. Due to their build they're all(electric bass guitar, electric cello guitar) in the guitar "family." You don't call a bass strictly a guitar or a tangerine an orange. It's its own instrument once it's been altered that much. If you keep calling it something else I'll keep arguing minute points till you understand.