What Happened T Your Beautiful Hair Øystein!?

Frostheim said:
Well, times change and people change; one must do what one sees and feels as natural to oneself.

But what has the long hair really to do with youth, instead of having something to do only with thoughts at every moment?

cheers,
:: A long-haired and -bearded kantele-player
? Its not really about youth, but as you get older, sooner or later your hair falls off, don't you get it?

daimonion said:
? Its not really about youth, but as you get older, sooner or later your hair falls off, don't you get it?

Well, when there was talk about youth, surely the first thing that came to my mind was that cutting the hair would be having something to do with more ideological matters (as it often is), so apologies for that. But anyway, one has to remember that it's naturally individual also with the physical matters: ie. I've seen even very old people who still have got quite long hair, although time has done it's job when it comes to the looks in general.

panzer0x said:
Stop caring about hair and focus on the music, glambitches. :p

Focusing on the music goes without saying, but aren't people allowed to discuss things in usual anymore, eh..? I'll let this be anyway, I've said enough about what came to my mind when seeing this thread.

fjellvandrer said:
Are there any pics of the short-haired Øystein on the net?

bork1.jpg

bork8.jpg

bork4.jpg

bork7.jpg

ooohh, this sucks(as Beavis and Butt-Head would say:))), and not Borknagar, nor Øystein) just ....No, no, this doen't suck at all:))It's just strange, very starnge for me to see him bald.
Anyway thanks
And sorry, but I'm a bit surprised and disappointed, but it doesn't matter until they do such a nice work as they did for the last 8 years.
Borknagar is still my favourite metal band!!!!!!!

Necramentia said:
oh well...i think v's new doo is a lot more depressing. i think he looks like kevin bacon now.

Kevin Bacon, eh? Interesting comparison, but I suppose I understand where you can get that idea. I already said I like the changes, and I do hope it works out for the two of them.

Good luck with the 'do Øystein and Vintersorg!

The Alaskan Headbanger said:
You're not very comforting. :D

I'll bet this was his plan all along! First the V-BOYS, and now Kevin Bacon!
Vintersorg---when you get angry do you just want to dance, dance, dance? Sorry, had to make the Footloose reference.