a question for Øystein about molested

jamj1974

death is certain...
Feb 26, 2005
spain
Hi there, i´m from spain and really fanatic molested music ( and of course borknagar).Here in my country we had a label calle repulse records,i know that in 1995 ( more or less), molested signed a deal with this label.

As far as i know it was a deal for the second full leght molested cd,this second cd never happened,Øystein split up molested and created a new amazing new band called borknagar.

Øystein i have a little curiosity,did you composed some song or songs for this second molested cd never realeased? it was going to sound like previous molested albums?

cheers..and thanks your time.

Hello there!

Yeah, as far as I can remember we made a couple of new songs. But unfortunaully we didn't record it. I probably have some rehearsals somewhere in my archives.............but that is all- sorry!

Thanks for answer oystein.I recommend everybody listen to the song from the ep " stormvold", called " pyre at the tarn",it has one of the most epic, twisted and majestic guitar melodies i ever heard!!!!!

Some days ago i bought molested first cd on ebay, and i´ve been searching for the ep, not find anywhere.At least we will have in near future the reisue from args magna!!!

Can´t wait for remastered version of both albums, and specially "pyre at the tarn" song!!!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/Drawn_and_Quartered/MolestedCollectionVI.jpg