what happened to all the guitar tone threads???

storm_detonation

New Metal Member
Apr 30, 2010
I used to love reading you guys take on bloodbath's guitar tone. I got an HM - 2 after reading blakkheim's post about the RTC tone. Anyway... any ideas for a tone similar to the leads on that album, like fire in particular?

I am assuming you mean this to be a thread dedicated to guitar tones in general. Bloodbath's guitar tone has been discussed to death and is easy to find on these forums. If you are looking for something similar though and just want to talk about gear and sounds etc I'm sure the fuckers around here will discuss.

Ok, cool. Thanks for the help, I thought all those old threads were gone now. I couldn't find anything about the lead tone, though. But hell, I'm always up to discuss gear. I'm playing a BC Rich virgin through a japanese hm 2, into a Pod Xt, into a Crate.
I know the pod has something that will get me close to that haunting lead tone on Like Fire. But I have trouble with this web site, so yeah the pods a bitch.

bass is awesome, you get to be in a band without even playing a real instrument!

bass is not a real instrument, and drummers aren't real musicians :p