What headphones do you use?

Baroque

Oct 16, 2012
Southern California
Because metal is best when injected directly into the eardrums.

I use some cheap $20 Philips earbuds.. but I just ordered a Sony MDR7506 tonight, can't wait till it gets here.

V-Moda Crossfade LP's
v-moda-crossfire-lp-e3.jpg

Also, a pair of Sony MDRV150's and some cheap ass skullcandy earhooks for when im working out.

I like the look on those & in a good price range. Didn't even know about them when I was shopping around. I wonder how the sound compares to the Sony I bought. I was thinking of possibly the Sennheiser 280 too but saw some bad reviews

I have the Sennheiser 380 Pro for the amp at home, and have had Shure SE215 in-ear buds for my iPhone for quite a while. These are pretty good quality for only about $100 or so.

Another recommendation if you want to get a much more power and bass out of your mp3 player is the Digizoid ZO2 mini sub-woofer. It's a bit over $100 bucks but I can't go without it now.

lGnwWNb.jpg

Skullcandy Headphones. I have a pair of Earpollution Headphones, but they already cracked on the part that holds the earphone. Not sure exactly how it happened.

Sennheiser 449 HD's, and some Skullcandy earbuds (they were around 90$) for traveling.

Nothing that sticks into the ears. My eardrums are valuable to me.

If kept at a sensible level, there's no reason why in-ear headphones should be any more damaging to the ears than regular headphones. Also, loud music doesn't damage your eardrums, it damages the cilia in your inner ears. /pedant

Sennheiser HD 280 pro. My father surprised with a pair of these for Christmas that he purchased used (but in pristine shape) and they are easily the best pair of headphones i've had. Much better than those Beats Audio shit.

Best full-size (circumaural) headphone
Audio-Technica ATH-M50

It’s best. This offer excellent sound and build quality.

9f739a8a9c_41nt2BBw7rHL.jpg

Home listening: Shure SRH240A. Very solid; better than the comparably priced sennheisers I had before them.
Out and about: Klipsch earbuds(dont remember the model, but they were ~$50). By far my favorite ear-buds. Tried out a comparably priced pair of sony earbuds right before I got these and they (the sony) sounded like muddled, bass-y garbage in comparison.
Disclaimer: I hate overly bass-y earphones/buds, and purposely looked for ones which had reviews indicating they "lacked bass".

At home, I usually use my Grado SR-80's, which are great. I have one closed pair of Sennheiser HD 25-1 II's that I use both indoors and outdoors, and a lightweight pair of Koss KSC75's if I'm going to shows or just stepping out or something. I kinda want one more higher-end pair for use at home, either another pair of Sennheiser's or possibly Audio-Technica.