what hte hell happened with the new album?

what the hell happened with the new album? its been over a month with no news or updates on the site or even a mention of it.

this is my complaint, there is a lack of details when it comes to this album. and the band members are not doing that much to keep us informed. only two line remarks that dont say anything at all.

Cows on million man march said:
what the hell happened with the new album? its been over a month with no news or updates on the site or even a mention of it.

this is my complaint, there is a lack of details when it comes to this album. and the band members are not doing that much to keep us informed. only two line remarks that dont say anything at all.

It's better than most bands who don't speak with fans at all. Give them a break.

:Smug: Yeh, dude, if you actually bother to go to the website theres news there and an explanation of whats happening.

All the news we give on the "NEWS" section on www.daylightdies.com is the extent that we're willing to share now. Very soon we're going to post a bunch of information so the time-table to release will be more secure. Promise..

...the site gets updated only once a month, if you bother going there to notice at all.

Are you selectively blind or did you consciously choose to just ignore the message from Jesse right before yours?

Darth Kur said:
Are you selectively blind or did you consciously choose to just ignore the message from Jesse right before yours?

i saw jesse's massage thank you very much.

i thought ide reply to that guys post though.

damn, this board doesnt take criticism very well. i wonder what would happen if someone actually critisized the music?
(seeing the level of uptightness in this forum, the above remark does not suggest that i do not like the music. just for clarity, before people start bashing for no reason...lighten up bitches)

i saw jesse's massage thank you very much.

i thought ide reply to that guys post though.

damn, this board doesnt take criticism very well. i wonder what would happen if someone actually critisized the music?
(seeing the level of uptightness in this forum, the above remark does not suggest that i do not like the music. just for clarity, before people start bashing for no reason...lighten up bitches)
Yeah... bitches

Hi, I think that Jesse showed my comment to be right, however it may be that they do only update there site once a month, I really don't know. However i think u should just consider how lucky you are that someone from the band (who you moaned at for not telling us anything) replied directly to your question.

And I'm sure no one would mind if you critisized the music, its a free world.

"lighten up bitches"............Use of that kind of moronic primate slang will do little to decrease my alleged uptightness. You two should try to use proper english the next time you want to get your points across.

Darth Kur said:
"lighten up bitches"............Use of that kind of moronic primate slang will do little to decrease my alleged uptightness. You two should try to use proper english the next time you want to get your points across.

:lol:

well, i thought such a remark WOULD infact lighten the mood of the thread, considering it was stated in a joking matter. unfortunatly it caught someone with very little sense of humor.

my foo' dog shizzy fo' nizzy home-boy.

*and more of that hip cool talk people do*

I have a hell of a sense of humor, boy. I just have no respect for unintelligent sub-human chattering. It does nothing but lower the I.Q. quotient of the entire country.

Well now... someone is rude beyond belief. Show a little respect for what Jesse and the band do for you. It's a lot more than other bands. They're busy, and truthfully, I doubt they can appease all of their fans and their every little need. Chill, man.

sure mate, alot of other bands dont have people like jesse talking o the fans on the forums.

what bothers me isnt that. it bothers me that earlier in the process of making this album it was eluded that the album would be released alot sooner. i actually was expecting something by early march maybe. that is truely my fault as i get anxious for new albums to be released. and usually i am wrong with my anticipations indeed. but at the time, there was nothing that hinted there would be a reason for the album to released much later as it is appearing to be right now.

thats my only concern. nothing against the band, nothign against any of the other mambers of this forum. unfortunatly people have odd habits of taking everything personal even if it isnt directed at them.

and im sure many of you feel the same way...

Jesse pretty much stated our position on news updates above. What I will admit is that in the fall of last year we probably thought the album would be out by now too. This is why we released the LTB demo and the live record too-- sort of to tide you guys over.
I will say I'm a little dissappointed that this forum's most active thread is five of our fans bickering about the regularity of our news updates.