What I like

You know, no matter how much I try, The Sopranos is just a show I've never been able to get into. If I went back and watched it from the start, I'd probably enjoy it alot more, but seeing random episodes just leaves me scratching my head

I can totally see that. I've got the whole series on DVD. I'll lend it to you.
I'm obsessed with Mafia and organised crime movies and i think The Sopranos is as good if not better than most of them.

Mmm agreed, it doesn't seem to be one of those shows you can just start watching from the middle.. maybe they'll start the seasons over and we'll finally find out what all this fuss is about haha.

I like finally getting a new laptop and new car, both of which are pretty bloody cushy. If not for the wallet factor I'd be totally fucking stoked right now.

Heroes is the fucking rox0rz!

I'm in the same boat with The Sopranos as Todd, one of those shows I really want to watch, but slogging through 6 seasons from start to finish is rather daunting.

Heroes FTW!!!

Sorry to hear about the wallet Ferret. I have to be the worst at losing things.. literally. I could lose my foot in an empty doorless room. haha

Heroes is the fucking rox0rz!

I'm in the same boat with The Sopranos as Todd, one of those shows I really want to watch, but slogging through 6 seasons from start to finish is rather daunting.
Why? What else are you going to do with your time!
I was hooked from the first time i saw it on TV. I pretty much spent all my spare time watching it once i got all the DVD's and it really is an awesome show.

It's not just Goodfellas style Mafia stuff, it really details the effects on the families of these people and all the politics of being involved in organised crime.

Have you started watching the final 9 eps? Brilliant!!

Sucks that it's finishing, but good that it'll never turn to shit like a lot of other great shows did.
Oh yeah. Awesome build up and suspense. I'm glad it won't get the opportunity to turn to shit also but there's so much left unfinished.
There's still so many avenues the show could take. I find it hard to imagine any lack of ideas for plot lines with the strong characters they've built up over the years.

I like traffic lights...

if you guys like mafioso kinda stuff you should look for a book i believe is called the iceman, or something similar. It's pretty much a biography of one of the more successful hitmen in recent history.