What I like

I've been on a bit of an Aussie metal binge lately and thought credit needs to go out to the following local songs particular...

Friar Rush - "Abduction"
Jennifer Will Drown - "Above All Pain"
Transcending Mortality - "Twilight"
Chris Brooks - "Tales From A Distant Sky"

It's nuts how much talent there is locally :headbang:

I love the host of quizmania just trying to guess wat people are saying on the phone. They've been playing a game fr like 2 hours now, trying to guess "eye____", pretty much what comes after "eye". Its gotten so far into the game that people are just pulling random shit outta their arse and the host is having trouble understanding what half of them say. Fucking hilarious.

Italian sausages at a butcher in Pymble. Best sausages ever :headbang:
I'm probably just as excited about the BBQ today as I am about watching the Tigers roll over another speed bump on their road to the premiership.

That HEAVEN AND HELL are definately playing here in Syd on Aug 11th @ The Entertainment Centre! DIO is god!!!!:kickass:

Normally I would love that news, but the fact that i'll still be in Germany on that date pisses me off. I guess going to Wacken will be good enough though:bah: Edit: Actually I just checked my flight details my flight gets back at midday on the 11th of August i'll be jet lagged as all fuck but i'm going to be there:headbang: :kickass:

Normally I would love that news, but the fact that i'll still be in Germany on that date pisses me off. I guess going to Wacken will be good enough though:bah: Edit: Actually I just checked my flight details my flight gets back at midday on the 11th of August i'll be jet lagged as all fuck but i'm going to be there:headbang: :kickass:

Dude thats so kool. Anyone going with u?

This:

arguingontheinternethy7.jpg

That HEAVEN AND HELL are definately playing here in Syd on Aug 11th @ The Entertainment Centre! DIO is god!!!!:kickass:
This will be the greatest concert ever and perhaps the highlight of my life.(Besides all that getting married stuff and all that :p )
Dio cannot be praised enough so i am going to praise him again.
DIO = :worship:
IOMMI also = :worship:

I know a certain bald prog/power singer who may not be in the country to witness this night of nights.