What I like

for good measure

n745698836_1519351_2260097.jpg

Best toy ever - I drink them she plays with them.
n745698836_1519390_1973108.jpg

you're telling me, Beck's is awesome but the imported Beck's is so much better than the local becks brewed under contract.

Thank's stormy, you should see some of the pics of when she was a puppy!

I havent tried the imported one, but for those who have, there hasn't been one person who's stated differently from you, so i need to try it. I got a puppy about a month ago now. It a mix of a jack russell and maltese terrier. Fucking bites everything. Hope it doesnt turn into a naughty dog.

I havent tried the imported one, but for those who have, there hasn't been one person who's stated differently from you, so i need to try it. I got a puppy about a month ago now. It a mix of a jack russell and maltese terrier. Fucking bites everything. Hope it doesnt turn into a naughty dog.
My family have a Jack Russell mixed with Fox Terrier and they are they best dogs. When they are puppies they are really naughty and bite every thing in their way but they usually grow out of it.

My family have a Jack Russell mixed with Fox Terrier and they are they best dogs. When they are puppies they are really naughty and bite every thing in their way but they usually grow out of it.

Yeh, cool. I used to have a Jack Russell years ago and it was the nicest, so hopefully this one stops being naughty!