What I like

I like the fact I got a job offer for work I am good at and have the opportunity to literally walk into other jobs because there is currently a high demand for qualified people.

so, if you are after a job in security and have your certs and licence, come to Canberra.

I like my Atomizer vinyl, Atomic Bloodlust.
One of the reasons I bought it was the fact that I was there in 03 when it was recorded, and it was the first time I had heard/seen them.
Brings back quite a few memories.
Was also the first time I met Dave, if he can remember it :p

Discovery-Brie.gif

Rather yumlicious!

I like that im finally venturing out to a concert! I gots me a Judas Priest ticket thisafternoon. It'll be nice, haven't been out for months! Oh - And im happy i quit my job last monday and got a new one working for the police :D

Thanks to the sudden massive interest in the notorious Large Hallon Collider we finally have a year where 11th September doesn't equate to a 24 hour media barrage of "9-11" memorial pieces. :kickass: About fucking time.

Thanks to the sudden massive interest in the notorious Large Hallon Collider we finally have a year where 11th September doesn't equate to a 24 hour media barrage of "9-11" memorial pieces. :kickass: About fucking time.

I like how the Hadron collider has got some of the more godly types fearing the apocalypse, keeps me laughing

on another note i finally signed off on my promotion today so i'm pretty stoked with that.