What I like

It looks like Big Brothel has finally been axed once and for all :D :D :D
On one hand, good riddance. On the other hand I shudder to think what mindless slop they come up with to fill the time slot.
Either way, fingers crossed Australian Idol won't be too far behind :kickass:

On one hand, good riddance. On the other hand I shudder to think what mindless slop they come up with to fill the time slot.

what caused that abortion of a program to finally be dropped?

did that turkey slap an orphan and finally cross a line?

Apparently it's all about ratings, ratings, ratings.
The cynic in me finds it hard to believe it's the result of the average moron finally finding something better to do with their time though.

Apparently it's all about ratings, ratings, ratings.
The cynic in me finds it hard to believe it's the result of the average moron finally finding something better to do with their time though.

well, never underestimate a moron, my friend.

they do get bored of being feed the same swill all the time and occasionally seek a different kind of swill to consume.

so, give it time and some other low brow show will come to fill the void.

Whatever they fill it with, doubt it could be any worse. I hated big brother, i dont know why people like it, just seems stupid. They must be so bored that they need to watch others' lives so closely. It's not even they're life, they're in a house doing fuck all.

I watched "Batman Begins" on the weekend and actually enjoyed it a lot... so I'll probably end up watching "The Dark Knight" as well, though I'll be disappointed if Heath Ledger doesn't die in it.

my flatmates.

they rock! :headbang:

went to the computer fair/market today to get stuff for one flatmate and price up stuff for another, when the first got me a wireless network card (because we are all sick of tripping over the network cable) and then lent me money for lunch.
the other housemate leant me his old wireless keyboard and mouse (but not optical unfortunately though doesn't matter all that much), so now have less cables chocking up my desk.

also like that finally rearrange my great amass of furniture so we have a nice communal area to sit and drink/eat and no longer have my dining table being used a depository for everyone's junk.
plus, good space for my games computer is good too. :kickass:

thats hilarious.
so funny to see people bump off those big balls (insert joke here)

good luck to ya man, I bet you 50 bucks you wont make it to the final round.

Ferret where in the hell do you audition for that show, I didn't even know they had an aussie version. Mate I would nail that show the 50g's would be mine give me details dammit! even if I got smashed it would still be awesome fun giving it a go

so, it's like Takeshi's Castle from Japan?

Pretty much!

Ferret where in the hell do you audition for that show, I didn't even know they had an aussie version. Mate I would nail that show the 50g's would be mine give me details dammit! even if I got smashed it would still be awesome fun giving it a go

I'll bring the application forms etc with me to Friar Rush. I'm assuming you'll be there of course :p Be warned, I'm going as Fervolde so you stand no chance.