What I like

It's been in Galaxy World in the Sydney CBD since November last year. They have 12 individual T6 cabinets at the moment and many others throughout Sydney and Brisbane - tekkenzaibatsu.com forums could probably tell you if there are any around Canberra. If you mean on PS3, it won't be until at least mid-2009... Bugger :(

It's been in Galaxy World in the Sydney CBD since November last year. They have 12 individual T6 cabinets at the moment and many others throughout Sydney and Brisbane - tekkenzaibatsu.com forums could probably tell you if there are any around Canberra. If you mean on PS3, it won't be until at least mid-2009... Bugger :(

they don't have it in Canberra and I really despise the few arcades that we have left here.

will wait until it hits the consoles.

we will also have Street Fighter 4 before then -which is pretty much a relaunched version of SF 2 from what I have seen but with interesting new graphics and dodges.

as well as the latest Samurai Shodown game and the last of the King of Fighters series.

big year for beat'em ups. :headbang:

Now playing: Toshiyuki Mori - Tenderness in the Air

I like all the cool stuff that you can add on to Firefox.

added a dictionary search function (Dictionary Search), Fire-Lingo: a great translation service (because of all those Portuguese blogs I go to), Rikaichan: a Japanese to English popup translator, and a save in certain folder add-on (really saves time there).

still a bit annoyed that some of my old add-ons don't work with the new version of Firefox but they should be updated soon enough (I hope).

:kickass:

ebay%20ACCC%20backdown.png

Translation: we finally realise being even greedier cunts is doing us no favours.

I put a mean deposit in the Seven Hills McDonalds shitters yesterday afternoon.
Two days of eating heavily lentil-laden soups followed up by two days of heavy drinking combined for a grog bog of epic proportions which was as clog-tastic as it was chog-tastic. Good luck getting the smell out of that cubicle in a hurry ya bastards :kickass:

Fates Warning said:
Perfect Symmetry Special Edition
Not only does it have a DVD with live footage from 5 cities including songs like Damnation, The Apparition, Fata Morgana and Exodus........it has demo versions of Part of the Machine and Nothing Left to Say with Steve Zimmerman on drums !

Given that it's one of the few FW albums I don't own a physical copy of, this is a perfect excuse to fill the gap in my collection :kickass:.