What I think about DT

bsoates2000

Jul 17, 2006
Well Ive had The Gallery for a while....and just comparing it and other DT songs to The Jester Race and In Flames in general...Ive noticed that In Flames melodies are a lot more in your face compared to DT's more subtle melodies. I mean, I dont think the gallery has much harmonized leads and guitar at all

Honestly I hate comparing the two. I like In Flames here and there lately (very hit and miss), but love their older stuff... and when you compare that, there is no denying a lot of their riffs are inspired by Iron Maiden.

I like that definition. More "In Your Face", yeah Limp Bizkit are also an "In Your Face" band :D

Actually I like some In Flames, I'm just being a pedantic bilgerat.

i think that
dtbicepsmaller.jpg

i tried to make it smaller but fucked up sorry guys.
just got this tat the other day and needed to show it off

Nope! There ye go:

Arrr! - This one is often confused with arrrgh, which is of course the sound you make when you sit on a belaying pin. "Arrr!" can mean, variously, "yes," "I agree," "I'm happy," "I'm enjoying this beer," "My team is going to win it all," "I saw that television show, it sucked!" and "That was a clever remark you or I just made." And those are just a few of the myriad possibilities of Arrr!

See? :D